Exile Arena Invitational

good luck, good idea
http://twitch.tv/katmpb
lv 28
AM
sc
I'm still working on getting a GGG response on my request for their help with prizes for the tournament. In the mean time, thanks for checking out the site/posting on it.

If you haven't already please vote on the strawpoll so we know which tournament to host first.
IGN: @GreenDude
IMPORTANT NEWS:

I will make a full news post in a few hrs on poearena later. This is very important.

I have confirmation that i can receive MTX prizes for toutnament winners and participation for the first tournament if i can provide a confirmed list of participants of atleast 20 players.

This is HUGE. GGG can support this longterm by giving us more if the tournament is successful.

As soon as i have 20 participants, i will get the prizes and officially annnounce the website & tournament on reddit to get even more ppl involved.

Please give me your confirmation for softcore LLD , north america (voted by you)

We have one chance to make a big tournament and getting GGG to back us up. Lets work together. If this tourney goes well i can guarantee we will do more tournaments to include HC, HLD and Europe and even have MTX prizes for those too.

Special thanks to Hegemony for helping with making prizes happen.
"
GreenDude wrote:
IMPORTANT NEWS:

I will make a full news post in a few hrs on poearena later. This is very important.

I have confirmation that i can receive MTX prizes for toutnament winners and participation for the first tournament if i can provide a confirmed list of participants of atleast 20 players.

This is HUGE. GGG can support this longterm by giving us more if the tournament is successful.

As soon as i have 20 participants, i will get the prizes and officially annnounce the website & tournament on reddit to get even more ppl involved.

Please give me your confirmation for softcore LLD , north america (voted by you)

We have one chance to make a big tournament and getting GGG to back us up. Lets work together. If this tourney goes well i can guarantee we will do more tournaments to include HC, HLD and Europe and even have MTX prizes for those too.

Special thanks to Hegemony for helping with making prizes happen.

sounds good, when will the turnament be by the way?
"

sounds good, when will the turnament be by the way?

I cant confirm a date yet because it depends on how fast i get 20 ppl and what days work best but ideally it would be first week of june.
Are you changing the first one to SC LLD then? or is it still sc HLD? Can you update the tourn on poearena if so. Thanks!
pls give us a real HLD tournament :|
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Are you changing the first one to SC LLD then? or is it still sc HLD? Can you update the tourn on poearena if so. Thanks!

Yes, players have voted for these settings for the first tournament: SC, LLD, NA.
The current event on the tournaments tab is a test event that I am currently using exclusively to show our tournaments platform to people like Hegemony, who need to see it first before they start calling in favors.

"
tempallo wrote:
pls give us a real HLD tournament :|

The first one will not be HLD because it seems the highest participation rate will be in LLD SC. I let everyone vote, and thats what they picked. That being said: there will 100% be HLD tournaments, and hopefully with prizes as well, if this tourney gets the players it requires.

There is a plan in the works that is still in discussion phase (don't quote me on it yet):

There is some guild rivalery in HC HLD going on and even if that population may be too low for a tourney, I'd like to invite them to a bi-weekly or monthly showdown with 6v6 guild fights (maybe with CTF) and a lot of trash talking. We'll see if the teams are down.
Last edited by GreenDude on May 21, 2014, 12:54:32 PM
Im gonna be gone over the 24th-30th, so hopefully its not on one of those days. T_T

Sign me up though.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info