Working on a site dedicated to pvp, need some help.

"
GreenDude wrote:
Please! The website needs content before the big announcement on reddit.

I know I said I'd put up a build thread or two (and I still plan to), but standard LLD has been so inactive lately that i've been unable to get games for 1v1 or team footage. When I can get some good games recorded (not just steamrolling people) then I'll do it.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on May 14, 2014, 6:03:54 PM
How do you link items on your site? I see that you've done it in a few posts.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"
Varanice wrote:

This is a brand new feature we just finished today! http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/17-how-to-post-your-pvp-shop/#entry73
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
Varanice wrote:

This is a brand new feature we just finished today! http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/17-how-to-post-your-pvp-shop/#entry73

http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/17-how-to-post-your-pvp-shop/
I think step 4 is broken?

Edit: I was about to find the code by quoting your post and then quickly copying it "[shop]12345[/shop] "
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on May 15, 2014, 1:40:29 AM
Site is starting to look really good. I'll try to PM you some more constructive feedback soon.
"
GreenDude wrote:
So i bought the url: poearena.com recently and i'm looking for help with suggestions to make it a great place to trade, theorycraft, post or discussion builds, organise events and find guilds or players for teams. I'd like the site to be up and running b4 pvp tournaments starts.

The current look of the website is temporary, i have someone working on the css/html.

The website will need mods too eventually and those priviledges will be given to those who care about the site and understand the platform i am trying to create.

You may post here or on the website your suggestions or anything that can contribute :)

-GreenDude

I can help.
http://twitch.tv/katmpb
greendude is love, greendude is life <3

I can contribute by being a mod if you need that, have some experience with html/css but it was quite a while ago.

By the way I think you should contact GGG and ask them to post about the site on a news or some shit so it gets some attention?
Last edited by neroscapegod on May 20, 2014, 7:46:18 PM
"
greendude is love, greendude is life <3

I can contribute by being a mod if you need that, have some experience with html/css but it was quite a while ago. Although I am blackmusicisbad so there is that.

By the way I think you should contact GGG and ask them to post about the site on a news or some shit so it gets some attention?

Yeah I don't mind modding for you, either.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"

Yea we can do that, and also put it on reddit. BUT! I do not want neither of those happening until the first tournament is properly set up and we content on the site like guides/builds for people to view if they are new and interested in pvp.

We got work to do for the content. As for the tournament: im still waiting on a reply from Chris about MTX prizes.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on May 20, 2014, 1:46:10 AM
Very good work on that project so far, looks nice and it has some great potential to "secure" pvp, for maybe the hardcore players. Nicely done.
=Licht ist Leben=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info