Working on a site dedicated to pvp, need some help.

I signed up, i found this to be a very interesting idea. The site looks great BTW. Keep the good work up and i hope to see this site grow and make PvP evolve a bit!

Thanks for doing this greendude!
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
I really like the idea i'm going to sign up to your site for sure with the rest of my clan when it's done.

Keep posting what you do and i will definatly follow your work and give you some ideas if i find some.

First thing that comes to my mind is you're going to seperate the forum for each different league or everything together ?

Just sayin im currently inactive in game, quite busy at work but i will keep looking the forum to check shit out.

Yes if you sign up you won't miss a thing as I plan to make a home/news page when you enter the website where I'll keep every1 posted. The current seperation of leagues is exclusiely in the trading section for obvious reasons. As for builds & guides we'd like to seperate the monly by LLD/HLD since the league is irrelevant for these.

For tournaments/ladder: It will be HC HLD, SC HLD, HC LLD, SC LLD. I'm not sure I can give any support to ladder leagues yet because I do not know how much people we can expect to get for these tournaments. Therefore the first one wil most likely be SC HLD because it probably has the highest population. If we get 30+ participants for this event, then I will add it to the official tournaments. Official match types curently include: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3. All tournaments will be 1v1 at first to see participation rates. The website tracks your progress, stats, ladder ranking and tournament stats too. You can already sign up and set up your team for the next tournament.

"
GrimReaperzZ wrote:
I signed up, i found this to be a very interesting idea. The site looks great BTW. Keep the good work up and i hope to see this site grow and make PvP evolve a bit!

Thank you! currently it is not 100% finished so Im only sharing here on this section of the forums, however on full release (most likely in combination with our first tournament) I will post it on reddit and get more people. Thanks for your support!

"
boye wrote:
Thanks for doing this greendude!

The pleasure is all mine! We needed tournaments,ladders and events badly :P
IGN: @GreenDude
Here's a mock up of the Trading feature we are working on. We've got poe sub reddit mod Pheenix and PoExplorer.com owner Niuage working really hard on implementing this:

open image in new window

open image in new window

You'll be able to choose a league and browse shops that only sell pvp gear. Shop owners can even tag their thread as HLD, LLD or Both! so you can find your items easily.

Also, The look & feel of the forums is slowly being updated to fit more with poe style so give us a few more days and it should be complete!

We are desperately looking for people to publish content on the forums in preparation for our big release. We want to setup a tournaments, announce it on reddit and provide fantastic prizes too but before we do all that we want to be sure the content is filled with guides, builds, discussion (and shop threads hopefully soon) for newcomers to feast on!

So if you haven't already, sign up and start posting! :)
Last edited by GreenDude on May 9, 2014, 10:46:52 PM
i can help anyone wanting to make an uber low pvp char like my level 9

consistently kills level 30's and 40's in normal sarn

would love to duel some other gimped out level 9's
What are the rules for lvl9 characters ? As in which quest can you do ? Upto normal Piety ?
"
DutchRudder wrote:
i can help anyone wanting to make an uber low pvp char like my level 9

consistently kills level 30's and 40's in normal sarn

would love to duel some other gimped out level 9's

I have a lvl 1 pvp char that currently does 200 dps and can eventully do almost 500 if I invest enough currency (but i just made him for fun :P ) He could maybe fight ur lvl 9 eventually ;)
"
dzordzo wrote:
What are the rules for lvl9 characters ? As in which quest can you do ? Upto normal Piety ?

yea norm piety which gives you 14 skill points to play with, which surprisingly you can still make versatile builds, caster or melee etc

no rules at all, whatever you can make bring it!

500 dps on a level 1 is insane, the highest i can think of is redbeaks dual strike on low life, that would get there pretty easily, but the youll die in one hit

lmk if you ever decide on a level 9 they are awesome fun
I can try and create some content for LLD if you would like, i'm familiar with all the major builds.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"
Varanice wrote:
I can try and create some content for LLD if you would like, i'm familiar with all the major builds.

Please! The website needs content before the big announcement on reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info