Add sig races in every empty time slot next season

"
Hilbert wrote:

The coves one isn't a dead end. The Warehouse one isn't a dead end either.

I took the inner passage in coves last race and I didn't see a blue pack. Where is it?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Find me somebody having a YT vid playing with Full Map and I can mark it for you.

Same goes for Warehouse.

It's close to the rock wall a bit lower than the midle close to skeletons and rocks.
Sometimes there are 1-2 rares too.

------------------
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| x
|
|
|
|
------------------

Around here.

The Warehouse champs are at the I think most Southern West corner not sure if it was last but if you walk north east again you find a cart, then you can walk south east again, north and then you are on the main route to Marketplace again.

Also consider that packsizes aren't fixed, so if you are unlucky you got a single blue there and if you are lucky you got 6-7 there
"
cwu wrote:
"
Hybriis wrote:
It doesn't save him two minutes, he's just not giving away his true strats so no one can beat him... lol

"
Rithz wrote:
Thats like saying I equip my after-hillock bought movespeed after I kill brutus.

Judging by the time of your posts, i can see that you didn't conduct the proper analysis of the optimal strategy to get quicksilver in a non-CT race. I also know your JSP accounts, so you both failed at physics

As you can see here, his strategy is faster:

2014/02/30 02:09:40 973368846 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: HailrakeAfterBrutus is the first to kill Brutus in Normal!
2014/02/30 08:09:15 973368954 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: BanTaggingExploiters is the first to kill Brutus in Normal!
2014/02/30 12:19:40 973368846 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: GGG_TunedDownMyDrops is the first to kill Merveil in Normal!

You obviously just rush too much while streaming inconsistently which is suspicous. If you had GGG flag your account too and make hailrake shoot invisible homing ice spears at you, you would have died every party race too. But your silly tagging exploit helps you.

I seriously laughed at this post for 5 minutes, nice work
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hilbert wrote:
Only 2?
Good Luck and Passages = 11min for me
Bad Luck and Passages = 20min

I am talking about fixed seed. My times differ a lot more when I compare my good rng to bad rng non fixed seed.

"
reboticon wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

The coves one isn't a dead end. The Warehouse one isn't a dead end either.

I took the inner passage in coves last race and I didn't see a blue pack. Where is it?

The fixed seed signature race map looks a little something like below. The X shows the location of the blue pack with a rare.

General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Feb 22, 2014, 5:48:00 PM
I dont like the coves blue pack much, I still get it usually but its suprising how often the rare has a haste aura for me & if its a rare crab sometimes I wonder if its faster to just skip it... Though its hard to gauge the experience at this point in the game since my damage can vary by quite a bit, my default attack could range from 26-100 depending on weapon rng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info