Add sig races in every empty time slot next season

Yes I do Hailrake after Brutus it saves me 2 minutes.

At last in fixed seed this seems to be the optimal strategy.

How is going without a quicksilver for the first half of act 1 the optimal strategy?

Get flats wp, run straight to hailrake, kill him, log. Its like 1 minute total at most. Theres no way youre not recouping at least 1 minute thanks to the quicksilver, neverminding if you manage to trans ample or perpetual early on or get a strong item from hailrakes double size drop.
IGN: KoTao
It doesn't save him two minutes, he's just not giving away his true strats so no one can beat him... lol
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hilbert wrote:

Thats like saying I equip my after-hillock bought movespeed after I kill brutus.
I hope next sig race is also fixed so some have less advantages over others. Less rng determined outcome by being insane lucky / fluke please.
"
Hybriis wrote:
It doesn't save him two minutes, he's just not giving away his true strats so no one can beat him... lol

"
Rithz wrote:
Thats like saying I equip my after-hillock bought movespeed after I kill brutus.

Judging by the time of your posts, i can see that you didn't conduct the proper analysis of the optimal strategy to get quicksilver in a non-CT race. I also know your JSP accounts, so you both failed at physics

As you can see here, his strategy is faster:

2014/02/30 02:09:40 973368846 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: HailrakeAfterBrutus is the first to kill Brutus in Normal!
2014/02/30 08:09:15 973368954 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: BanTaggingExploiters is the first to kill Brutus in Normal!
2014/02/30 12:19:40 973368846 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: GGG_TunedDownMyDrops is the first to kill Merveil in Normal!

You obviously just rush too much while streaming inconsistently which is suspicous. If you had GGG flag your account too and make hailrake shoot invisible homing ice spears at you, you would have died every party race too. But your silly tagging exploit helps you.

http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
Last edited by cwu on Feb 22, 2014, 12:39:12 AM
"
cwu wrote:
hailrake shoot invisible homing ice spears at you

I wish this didnt actually happen :|

Why, GGG? Why?!
IGN: KoTao
"
Rithz wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

Because 5 sec 40% MS make such a HUGE difference.
You will never kill brutus first if you kill Hailrake before brutus.
And I have never seen somebody killing Hailrake and Brutus first because it will never happen.

"
Get flats wp, run straight to hailrake, kill him, log. Its like 1 minute total at most. Theres no way youre not recouping at least 1 minute thanks to the quicksilver, neverminding if you manage to trans ample or perpetual early on or get a strong item from hailrakes double size drop.

I know my times Gate/Graveyard/Covestime with Hailrake first and I know my times with Hailrake after Brutus.
QS are shit compared to Phaserun. It's not like you can refill them without TP or packs.
And it's not like you use the QS much after level 3/4 in passage because you skip everything and you can't reach ledge with 2 charges.

Missing 2h weapon->Hailrake > 1min
Getting Frozen->RIP

If I don't know the map I need QS for dead ends. If I know the map there are no dead ends unless I can kill fixed champpacks and the only ones in sig located in Dead Ends is at Docks.

The coves one isn't a dead end. The Warehouse one isn't a dead end either.

"
cwu wrote:
"
Hybriis wrote:

"
Rithz wrote:

Judging by the time of your posts, i can see that you didn't conduct the proper analysis of the optimal strategy to get quicksilver in a non-CT race. I also know your JSP accounts, so you both failed at physics

As you can see here, his strategy is faster:

2014/02/30 02:09:40 973368846 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: HailrakeAfterBrutus is the first to kill Brutus in Normal!
2014/02/30 08:09:15 973368954 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: BanTaggingExploiters is the first to kill Brutus in Normal!
2014/02/30 12:19:40 973368846 1e0 [INFO Client 31337] *: GGG_TunedDownMyDrops is the first to kill Merveil in Normal!

You obviously just rush too much while streaming inconsistently which is suspicous. If you had GGG flag your account too and make hailrake shoot invisible homing ice spears at you, you would have died every party race too. But your silly tagging exploit helps you.

post of the year
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

Because 5 sec 40% MS make such a HUGE difference.
You will never kill brutus first if you kill Hailrake before brutus.
And I have never seen somebody killing Hailrake and Brutus first because it will never happen.

"

I know my times Gate/Graveyard/Covestime with Hailrake first and I know my times with Hailrake after Brutus.
QS are shit compared to Phaserun. It's not like you can refill them without TP or packs.
And it's not like you use the QS much after level 3/4 in passage because you skip everything and you can't reach ledge with 2 charges.

Missing 2h weapon->Hailrake > 1min
Getting Frozen->RIP

If I don't know the map I need QS for dead ends. If I know the map there are no dead ends unless I can kill fixed champpacks and the only ones in sig located in Dead Ends is at Docks.

The coves one isn't a dead end. The Warehouse one isn't a dead end either.

I've done it before, and I've seen Grindis/Zoroxo do it as well. You get a rare 2 hander off hillock hailrake dies in like 3 minutes and you have another QS + Ms boots drop and you're set to get first brutus.
Last edited by Rithz on Feb 22, 2014, 6:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info