Add sig races in every empty time slot next season

Add sig races / competitive races / fun races next season like they are normally added (spread across multiple time slots).

Then add a sig race in every time slot that is empty. Do not give points / demigods for the sig races added to the empty slots. The reason they should not give points is because so many more races while most likely being less competitive people will be earning points too easily. (Maybe the chars should also go to void league and not show up on the website upcoming events/events page since they will not give points?)

Oh yeah and to balance sig races more give us ms boots at lvl 1 or from tarkleigh medicine quest :/ It can not be called a race if one guy has a chance to move 10% faster the whole race.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Feb 20, 2014, 5:03:59 AM
I would rather see a time trial sig being open for 1,5 months than having 1/3rd of the shedule being filled with sigs....
someone wrote once: "bla bla bla this will force poor players to play races and not actually the game bla bla bla"
/sup ofc
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Hilbert wrote:
I would rather see a time trial sig being open for 1,5 months than having 1/3rd of the shedule being filled with sigs....

I said they should not show up in the schedule with the other events although I am not sure what I mean lol.. maybe they just show up in game 30 minutes before it starts?

When you say time trial you mean you can play any time you want..? That would ruin part of the fun.. I like seeing the "first to ledge" type messages.

"
jstq wrote:
someone wrote once: "bla bla bla this will force poor players to play races and not actually the game bla bla bla"
/sup ofc

if they give no points and chars are not moved to any parent league then a person would get nothing from playing the sig race besides a chance at getting top 3 in sig / chances to practice racing
And how should people know about it?

30 minute Spam before start?
Invisible Signatures are only something for good racers like you. The regular player doesn't gain anything from it.

A time Trial would be for example an attempt to beat Brutus fast as possible not level related.

Last edited by Hilbert on Feb 20, 2014, 9:26:33 AM
If we want the signature event to be about strong and fair competition, an open time trial is the way to go- it accomodates all schedules and time zones equally, does an excellent job of smoothing out randomness and provides an environment where the best racers should always win (cheating aside).

Set race times and first messages give a fun illusion of direct competition, but we get plenty of that from the rest of the events.
IGN: KoTao
okay I agree open time trial would be the best
If they were going to do something like this, I would appreciate being able to practice turbo/champions/fracturing.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Imagine the Race would be a Time Trial to Beat Fractured BLAMT Brutus.

I guess the best time would be around 3-4h.
"
KoTao wrote:
Set race times and first messages give a fun illusion of direct competition, but we get plenty of that from the rest of the events.

It wouldn't even be hard to make time trials have those or similar messages anyways. For example, at all times the records for each first are tracked. When you hit that time in your current run, the message shows up. So you see what distance you are from the current record for each split.
account number 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info