Terrible at Docks. Why?

"
reboticon wrote:
Don't you always lose a couple of minutes killing fairgraves? ;)
Its almost impossible for shadow (mule AND no leap slam) in fixed seed races so I dont try cause of the crappy signature & anyone is able to steal it from me
Where does one farm in the one hours? Western or Sins? If sins 2 or 3?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:

Sins 1, has the magic packs in corners and easy reset route. :D
"
reboticon wrote:

Sins 1, or Crypt 1.
account number 3
"
reboticon wrote:

Sins 1 for the multiple set blue packs if no monster damage increasing mods, sometimes crossings or fellshrine if the added mods make sins too slow or dangerous. Crypt has the best potential xp but also suffers from extremely random density and layouts that are often loaded with long dead ends. Western and bridge have been mostly obsolete in solo 1-hours since the various changes in late cb / early ob (suicide xp removal, glyph quest addition, wp relocations).
IGN: KoTao
"
unsane3 wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

Sins 1, or Crypt 1.

Crypt 1 and 2 is rather an option in harder 90 min races after exp penalty kicks in.
In 90min Turbo it's far more profitable for me to do Crypt level 2 then to cavern or like 10 minutes Sarn(level 23-24 and wins are 26-27)
Well at last if it isn't rogue because one good Rogue ranking got ruined by Xandro Cocksucker.

"
Western and bridge have been mostly obsolete in solo 1-hours since the various changes in late cb / early ob (suicide xp removal, glyph quest addition, wp relocations).

Broken Bridge was an option at some point? If the level would be raised to 23 on same difficulty certainly.
In CB suiciders were an exp source even to the worst players ever.

Bridge was an option a long time ago if you had enough dps to 1-shot the golems and bears. The total potential xp per run there was higher than a similar western run even with suiciders giving xp.
Maybe when mobs had no resists but I doubt anybody did that because it was only profitable in 2h races and we all know the races in CB were mostly 3h.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Maybe when mobs had no resists but I doubt anybody did that because it was only profitable in 2h races and we all know the races in CB were mostly 3h.

I did it in a handful of 2-hours where i ended up with a godly enough setup. The bigger problem back then was having 750 dps and losing to a 30 dps poison arrow ranger because they were partied and i was solo, happened a couple times and i was bitter lol.

I miss those regular full length races with strong prizes :|

Anyway, no point in grinding bridge now- its layouts are terrible and the density is all over the place, but the danger of 1-shots from rare punctures or ea stacks is the same as ever.
Pre 9.7? I remember LA was the Ranger gem for races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info