[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 13, 2014, 6:08:18 PM
"
its pretty bad imo that you diss the guy that's trying to get help and shit talk him thats pretty girly stuff to do

i need help too!

what should i link cwdt with?
im getting 2h and koams soon
can u 1v1 pvp i want to test to see how strong i am

sounds legit to me lol i would do the same asking one of the best meelee guy to test with me and to pvp against so i can learn faster

but if i do this im probably gonna get shit talk on by these crys babies such as mullaxul who just got probation and got his ass kick so hard he can't handle it hahaha sore loser and other scrubs whores that crys along stating they are better then someones else and only lose to people that rmt, might as well never pvp and quit it for good if you gonna blame everything cuz you just got a beat down

poe 101: eat or get eaten translate to : can't beat the best? join them with ur own rmt items otherwise quit and play another game and stop the crying its common sense people use your brain not your ass to think

lol funny coming from the guy who made a thread just to bitch about how rt was unfair and everyone was using it so you couldn't win
"
darkblazer250 wrote:
"
its pretty bad imo that you diss the guy that's trying to get help and shit talk him thats pretty girly stuff to do

i need help too!

what should i link cwdt with?
im getting 2h and koams soon
can u 1v1 pvp i want to test to see how strong i am

sounds legit to me lol i would do the same asking one of the best meelee guy to test with me and to pvp against so i can learn faster

but if i do this im probably gonna get shit talk on by these crys babies such as mullaxul who just got probation and got his ass kick so hard he can't handle it hahaha sore loser and other scrubs whores that crys along stating they are better then someones else and only lose to people that rmt, might as well never pvp and quit it for good if you gonna blame everything cuz you just got a beat down

poe 101: eat or get eaten translate to : can't beat the best? join them with ur own rmt items otherwise quit and play another game and stop the crying its common sense people use your brain not your ass to think

lol funny coming from the guy who made a thread just to bitch about how rt was unfair and everyone was using it so you couldn't win

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 13, 2014, 6:08:43 PM
This thread has been locked for continued abuse and antagonising of other players. This kind of abuse is not acceptable on our forums, and will result in probations.
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info