[Removed by Support]

mr mullaxul is still better than google because he didnt need $10000 worth in gear and stealing gameplay tactics from other people (yes its true)

Say what you want, inb4 another stupid reply about whipping out credit card to 'win' in a game to make up for shitty irl failures.
"
"

lets stop the hostility and get ur credit card (broke?jobless?quit pvp and moved on) out and buy some items that makes u stronger that makes u beat every one in pvp (except of-course the godly rf build)and call it a day

eat or be eatin simple as that

[Removed by Admin]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 13, 2014, 5:58:45 PM
"
"
"

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

well then stop crying lol

[Removed by Support]

why play a game when you know you cant beat people with better item/stole your build or copy your tactics and comes on forum and cry might as well just uninstall

poe 101 : eat or be eaten teeehee

[Removed by Admin]

Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:43:32 PM
U kids are funny, 24/7 forum trash talking, yet you two dont even dare challenging me to a pvp with my spell caster. You guys are so ignorant that you think RF is the only thing i've done in pvp lol you kids are nothing.

'' king of braindead rf '' You mad i discovered something broken before you ?

[Removed by Admin]

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:44:55 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
U kids are funny, 24/7 forum trash talking, yet you two dont even dare challenging me to a pvp with my spell caster. You guys are so ignorant that you think RF is the only thing i've done in pvp lol you kids are nothing.

I played that build for a couple weeks and i'm glad i did because now GGG will probably fix it so i wont have to deal with it in the future. You kids think i give a fuck about the RF build ? i stopped playing it already and i'm back to my spellcaster, comon and challenge me now and let's see how badass you two weaklings are. Show ur face in pvp already instead of talking shit on me son, i'm done messing with you over forum, come mess with me in the arena ill 1 shot ur heads with my fireballs anytime it will be a pleasure my friends.

lol don't act tough now mr.rf abuser wait till you play and realize you suck hard and start going on thread like uber bad kids crying about rmt gear/copying/steal tactics again

oneshot my head with ur next rf 2.0 fireball skills awesome bro awesome clap clap

can;t wait hahaha
Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Feb 12, 2014, 7:28:03 PM
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Second QQ post in a single day, just quit pvp already.

fuck yeah pvp should be reserved to the talentless copypasta whores like shitty RF players

'I am the best RF player' ---> fucking lol, pride at being king of braindead builds with 0 talents, scrub euphoria right there. 50 exalt says I will beat your ass 100-0 once I get my own build finalised man.

Real thing is, you're probably just gonna copycat an already existing build or if you're planning to make a spell caster then dont even think about it lol cause my caster will slang yo head anyday.
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Second QQ post in a single day, just quit pvp already.

fuck yeah pvp should be reserved to the talentless copypasta whores like shitty RF players

'I am the best RF player' ---> fucking lol, pride at being king of braindead builds with 0 talents, scrub euphoria right there. 50 exalt says I will beat your ass 100-0 once I get my own build finalised man.

Real thing is, you're probably just gonna copycat an already existing build or if you're planning to make a spell caster then dont even think about it lol cause my caster will slang yo head anyday.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 13, 2014, 6:07:33 PM
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

I played that build for a couple weeks and i'm glad i did because now GGG will probably fix it so i wont have to deal with it in the future. You kids think i give a fuck about the RF build ? i stopped playing it already and i'm back to my spellcaster, comon and challenge me now and let's see how badass you two weaklings are. Show ur face in pvp already instead of talking shit on me son, i'm done messing with you over forum, come mess with me in the arena ill 1 shot ur heads with my fireballs anytime it will be a pleasure my friends.

lol don't act tough now mr.rf abuser wait till you play and realize you suck hard and start going on thread like uber bad kids crying about rmt gear/copying/steal tactics again

oneshot my head with ur next rf 2.0 fireball skills awesome bro awesome clap clap

can;t wait hahaha

I hope you're joking there, '' wait till you play ''

Sorry to inform you that i have been pvping for a year with a spell caster build ? what kind of bullshit are you bringing here. I have beaten a shitton of players already with a low life caster and you really think your poor head who has been in the arena for a month is gonna get me down ? lol quit dreaming
poe 101 : kids that abuse rf to the max always think they are the best even with shit gear still think they are the best in pvp regardless of how long they play

Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Feb 12, 2014, 7:34:18 PM
lol the fact that he (mulla) loses and blames it on lag, wrong gems , trading in chat etc just goes to show you what kind of person he is. he is a sore loser that cant accept defeat.. can't take him seriously hes a washed up baddie total joke. keep blaming it on build copying (which is a total joke in itself) rmt, desync any excuse you come up with lmao. you will never get better until you come to the realization of your shitty lack of skills. you lose everytime fair and square.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info