[Removed by Support]

How am i a copy cat ? I created my spellcaster on my own and idk if you realize but there's not a lot of spellcasters in the arena right now that is better than shadowthefall or me. You're probably the one that is trying to copycat someone right now actually, my caster build has been alive forever and you're tryina say i just copy cated it ? lol man you dont know anything yet foreal
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:51:46 PM
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
lol the fact that he (mulla) loses and blames it on lag, wrong gems , trading in chat etc just goes to show you what kind of person he is. he is a sore loser that cant accept defeat.. can't take him seriously hes a washed up baddie total joke. keep blaming it on build copying (which is a total joke in itself) rmt, desync any excuse you come up with lmao. you will never get better until you come to the realization of your shitty lack of skills. you lose everytime fair and square.

poe 101 : eat or be eaten
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:52:08 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

How am i a copy cat ? I created my spellcaster on my own and idk if you realize but there's not a lot of spellcasters in the arena right now that is better than shadowthefall or me. You're probably the one that is trying to copycat someone right now actually, my caster build has been alive forever and you're tryina say i just copy cated it ? lol man you dont know anything yet foreal

There goes his big ego again, who the fuck proclaims himself best when there is no rating system in place yet? bwahahaha doesnt even make any sense
Last edited by sixxinchesfromtheground on Feb 12, 2014, 7:37:24 PM
"
Fireballs ROFL, omfg i am in fits

Tell you what HW, let me finalise my build ... top fucking secret, I can guarantee you will weep when you will face me, you wont even know what fucking hit you, everyone thinks its a skill only useful for pvm ... I will one shot you out of nowhere ... and no its no RF / PA / mine / trap / CWDT bullshit either. 50 exalt, 100 exalt, 1000 exalt ... anything I will bet ... mans word not even fucking trolling. I will announce myself when I am ready to and we will see who the faggot and pussy trashtalker is. Fact is, you keep using either braindead 0 skill or shitty spell block counterable builds, and you will keep sucking forever, should have stuck to your magicfinding EK or wander or ele hit builds ROFL

+1 yea HauntWorld u a copy cat unskilled 0 brain talented player quit pvp please
Allright you know what i'm done speaking to you two kids.

See you in the arena.

Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 12, 2014, 7:41:18 PM
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

There goes his big ego again, who the fuck proclaims himself best when there is no rating system in place yet? bwahahaha doesnt even make any sense

yes there is only RF abuser with bad items/no talent 0 brain claim everything they do is the best haha
Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Feb 12, 2014, 7:41:46 PM
i just got a message from GGG admin time to stop posting stuff cya later aligater
Reading this trashtalk is hilarious.

Stay awesome, guys.
Message to GGG:

I'm sorry but i had to defend myself over that stupidity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info