Changes for Season 7

I love DC, but they are almost never scheduled at a time someone where I live could do them. Isn't the fact that it can be finished before time runs out part of the strategy behind it? Like you can get there first but still lose the race because you had too much time leftover. I find that real interesting, but I'm currently not at risk of outright winning one so I may view it a little differently.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
You can also kill all mobs in Inner Halls level 1-3 and Gravicius and still lose the race.

Isn't that great?
"
Hilbert wrote:
You can also kill all mobs in Inner Halls level 1-3 and Gravicius and still lose the race.

Isn't that great?

This means you didnt clear previous zones the way you should have.

Every single time I've been able to full clear Hall 1 - 3 I've won.

We're talking like 15 wins.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
If somebody got 50% champs in level 2 and 3 he will still beat you if you have only like 4-5 champ packs in level 2 and 3.

"
Hilbert wrote:
If somebody got 50% champs in level 2 and 3 he will still beat you if you have only like 4-5 champ packs in level 2 and 3.

And if someone gets MS boots off hillock + lots of whetstones in regular race and another person gets neither, which one will win?

Who wins in EL if one person never gets flask drops or boots?

All the races have some RNG, no?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
started racing this season and love the drama, wish there was more
kappa
Descent champions is a fun race for me right now because I don't have many chances to play it. I think if I played it everyday it would become less fun. I don't want it to be the signature because it requires more RNG than it does skill. The only skill level thats involved in it is making sure you have enough fire/lightning resist for the required zones. I want a race where you can go back to town, use vendor recipes to reduce RNG, and also a race where you can practice on your own time to get better and develop strategies to show off.

Descent champions doesn't offer any of that, you're basically handed out so much currency and its pathetic.

Whats even more sad is descent is that it's just as imbalanced as a normal race, but people dont know about it yet. Basically every class that spectral throws in a normal race can easily go Leap slam build because 2 handers are broken in races. Descent champions isn't any different than a normal race. Its just more fun for people right now because they don't have access to play it that much.

Anyway, if I had to guess what the next signature would be it would probably be a normal famine race.
Last edited by Rithz on Feb 13, 2014, 11:03:02 PM
i'd love to see some slightly more difficult signature race for next season. my vote would go for elblamt / blamt descent:champions or maybe somethinhg more exhotic like turbo fractured lethal original descent
Why not BLAMT/LAFTIF CT? My favourite CTs were those where everybody fought on Ledge.

This way players got the chance to kill players abusing exploits in races ;D

"
exhotic like turbo fractured lethal

lol

I don't think anybody will get past Mudflats in 1 hour.

You must kill every Rhoa and then run back to kill the 4 fractures or you are wasted since 2-3 Rhoas kill you for sure.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Why not BLAMT/LAFTIF CT? My favourite CTs were those where everybody fought on Ledge.

This way players got the chance to kill players abusing exploits in races ;D

"
exhotic like turbo fractured lethal

lol

I don't think anybody will get past Mudflats in 1 hour.

You must kill every Rhoa and then run back to kill the 4 fractures or you are wasted since 2-3 Rhoas kill you for sure.

i meant turbo fractured lethal descent (not decent:champions)
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 14, 2014, 8:28:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info