please nerf RF

"
please kid don't make yourself look like a joke stay in LLD k thanks

You're my hero. Please teach me how to troll like you please. You're extremely talented. Whatever your price is, name it. I want to learn from the best.
IGN: _Firebitch
again plz stay in LLD invite ur unskilled friends along thankyou
"
again plz stay in LLD invite ur unskilled friends along thankyou

Can I join your guild please? I hope you're the leader. Well naturally you would be of course. You sound like you were born to do it.

Don't flame me please for possibly thinking otherwise. Your wish is my desire.
says the kid who accused people ur bad yourself no need to flame just facts that u are a umm terrible
"
says the kid who accused people ur bad yourself no need to flame just facts that u are a umm terrible

How can I get in your good books please? I want to follow a naturally charismatic and articulate fellow as yourself.
To be honest HW brings any hate upon himself. He is always bragging about being top RF player.

.... last time I checked, there was no pride to being king of a braindead kingdom. (ie RF)
Noob hunter my guild mate firebitch would simply melt any of your weakling characters like nothing. Stop trash talking and stick to pve no one needs a kid like you in pvp. You have no history, havent owned anyone in this game and you're even far from having a skilled pvp character so go do your homework.

==========================================================================================

I used RF for a few weeks and i'm now playing another build and i can guarantee you i will destroy any of your characters in no time so go do your damn work instead of talking ****

Want proof ? add me ingame and it will be a pleasure to own both of you without RF.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 12, 2014, 12:59:01 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Noob hunter my guild mate firebitch would simply melt any of your weakling characters like nothing. Stop trash talking and stick to pve no one needs a kid like you in pvp. You have no history, havent owned anyone in this game and you're even far from having a skilled pvp character so go do your homework.

==========================================================================================

I used RF for a few weeks and i'm now playing another build and i can guarantee you i will destroy any of your characters in no time so go do your damn work instead of talking ****

Want proof ? add me ingame and it will be a pleasure to own both of you without RF.

Haunt, please don't talk badly about my new friend Noobhunter. I am switching guilds from yours to his to acquire his timeless wisdom.

I'm sorry we had to part ways this way but I am devoting myself to the Noob 24/7 from now on. It won't leave much time for anything else.
sorry i don't play kids that crys all day after losing

poe 101 : abuse rf think hes bad ass make new shit build and can say anything such as "melt you"

lol funny kid

Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Feb 12, 2014, 1:11:49 PM
"
sorry i don't play kids that crys all day after losing

poe 101 : abuse rf think hes bad ass make new shit build and can say anything such as "melt you"

lol funny kid

No PoE 101 is as follows.

-If you're shit by yourself, start a 2v2 and bring along a RF partner.
-Blow job as many people as you can subsequently eventually getting your own pea brain minions who think you're good, when you're just straight ass.
-Take block chance
-RMT
-Be a dumbass
-Watch Idiocracy the movie and think thats not you, when it really is.
-Look for that 0 effort "win button" build so your micro penis complex is atleast in a virtual land no longer a problem.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 12, 2014, 4:11:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info