please nerf RF

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 20, 2014, 2:49:17 PM
Congratulation kid, you deserve a cookie !

According to you i was using noob gear on my RF, show the rest of us how ignorant you are and tell me what gear you are referring to.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 11, 2014, 4:18:19 PM
"
even with noob gear aka : hauntworld can still be the best in pvp with 0 skills talent/brain

Fire that is righteous is agreed upon being op.
Understandably so are a few other skills out there.
Considering GGG havent had time/ resources to looking into balancing Pvp.
Knowing this doesnt make it right slander others.

Yes.
On topic is on topic.
Unfortunately half the threads get shut down b/c of qq.

So RF is op?
Can You do anything about it? Yes these options exist:
Reroll and stop the QQ.
Uninstall and play another game
Better just wait until March to see what GGG brings.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
"
even with noob gear aka : hauntworld can still be the best in pvp with 0 skills talent/brain

Haunt is a talented gamer. You aren't even giving a valid argument. Your name is noobhunter? I love it when a dog chases it's tail.
Dublicious
It's quite pathetic how someone can hate on a player when he doesnt know anything about him, i havent done anything or even dueled this guy once with my RF and yet he claims some crap. I did rf for fun and it was cool while it lasted but now i moved on to a spellcaster build because i got bored of it. I do agree that RF is op seeing how i could melt a 12k hp build under a second and i actually want it nerfed as i dont even wanna face it with my current build. It's pretty obvious that guy is a ignorant random just by saying it only takes noob gear to do rf, i didn't know that 13.5k es could be reached by noob gear eh ? Oh well i'm just gonna ignore players like this and move on because this is just annoying.
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
It's quite pathetic how someone can hate on a player when he doesnt know anything about him, i havent done anything or even dueled this guy once with my RF and yet he claims some crap. I did rf for fun and it was cool while it lasted but now i moved on to a spellcaster build because i got bored of it. I do agree that RF is op seeing how i could melt a 12k hp build under a second and i actually want it nerfed as i dont even wanna face it with my current build. It's pretty obvious that guy is a ignorant random just by saying it only takes noob gear to do rf, i didn't know that 13.5k es could be reached by noob gear eh ? Oh well i'm just gonna ignore players like this and move on because this is just annoying.

playing RF in pvp = automatically a noob with no gray matter

Having gear worth a 100000 exalts doesnt mean anything as far as gameplay skills are concerned, it just means you either have a fat credit card or you spend days on end in trade chat. But it doesnt automatically mean someone is the best at actually duelling.

And you probably dont have 13500ES without CI or a shield
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

playing RF in pvp = automatically a noob with no gray matter

Having gear worth a 100000 exalts doesnt mean anything as far as gameplay skills are concerned, it just means you either have a fat credit card or you spend days on end in trade chat. But it doesnt automatically mean someone is the best at actually duelling.

And you probably dont have 13500ES without CI or a shield

Playing rf in pvp doesnt mean that i'm a noob, i have tons of knowledge in this game and i can create any builds for any class in path of exile pvp. I myself created a lot of builds and RF was only for fun as a creative idea since i was the first to do it these days. My gear is all accumulation because i have been playing this game since closed beta 4 years ago. I'm pretty good at dueling as i've been doing it for quite a while and i pretty much know a shitton about it already, i'm myself part of one of the best pvp clans right now. You're wrong when you say 13500 es cant be reached without CI or a shield. A lot of people can confirm and back me up that i really had 13.5k ES without CI using rise of the phoenix. I'm doing another PVP build right now which is a spellcaster and i have good hopes about it and i wouldn't be able to create this if i was a total noob, you're just another ignorant player who clearly doesn't know much about the game because 13.5k es is possible since i did it. You must be NoobHunterLT with a new account since you joined febuary 12 or you're a complete noob trolling for no reason.
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 12, 2014, 7:43:10 AM
Whats with all this hostility noob? I personally don't know you so... i wont judge you; but back away from the ranting thing like your predecessors. I dont want any more enemies in this game kido.

Now lets have some fun eh?
Team Omniscient

Last edited by yardiegamer on Feb 12, 2014, 8:06:15 AM
Here's what i have to say to everyone that wants to mess with me in the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ8byG2mY8

Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 12, 2014, 8:15:13 AM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Here's what i have to say to everyone that wants to mess with me in the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ8byG2mY8

I think you also know how this story ends for him? :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info