please nerf RF

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
epic rage

'can create any builds'

yet you made one that requires the IQ of an amoeba and just requires you to be within 20 yards of your opponent, and you can just smoke a j in the other hand while playing it

I know 13500 can be reached actually without ci and shields, I just didnt think anyone would have all the gear for it. I know 11500 ish can be reached with ROTP and rmt style gear and a tree chockful of ES nodes. I suppose you took every single ES node in the tree then, and all your gear besides shield is max ES. What a waste, such gear for braindead RF build.

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Here's what i have to say to everyone that wants to mess with me in the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ8byG2mY8

oh its a small dinkie thing then, thats why you use RF in pvp
I dont think it makes sense to write some hateful post to the other.
Also I think too Hauntworld is a good player.
Make it the same way I did since GGG doesnt change RF: If you see it in the arena, just quit and let them play with themself. Ignore them, problem solved.
"
MrDigital wrote:
I dont think it makes sense to write some hateful post to the other.
Also I think too Hauntworld is a good player.
Make it the same way I did since GGG doesnt change RF: If you see it in the arena, just quit and let them play with themself. Ignore them, problem solved.

I'm not hating on hauntworld, im hating on rf

And lol at play with themself, sounds funny
"

Epic hate

So you created a new account today just to comment here? Let me guess, Noobhunter?
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 12, 2014, 10:45:07 AM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"

Epic hate

So you created a new account today just to comment here? Let me guess, Noobhunter?

(1) I am commenting on all the forums if you check posts

(2) No I'm not noobhunter, I think he can post for himself lol

(3) You stole my quoting idea, be more original pls
firbrand please do not accuse if you don't got any proof we are not the same person you are a terrible pvper yourself you belong in LLD forever so invite your little girlfriend who abuse RF to the max to go LLD instead of high level pvp he won't see the light with whatever new build he does because he only know how to abuse RF

"
firbrand please do not accuse if you don't got any proof we are not the same person you are a terrible pvper yourself you belong in LLD forever so invite your little girlfriend who abuse RF to the max to go LLD instead of high level pvp he won't see the light with whatever new build he does because he only know how to abuse RF

lol You truly are an outstanding individual.
and you are truly unskilled player who think hes good with your little rf friends
"
and you are truly unskilled player who think hes good with your little rf friends

I love you too.
please kid don't make yourself look like a joke stay in LLD k thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info