> Reached level 8 3
> Reached level 9 4
> Reached level 7 3
> Reached level 6 3

100 Minute Fixed Seed (S06S117) 10 587
> Reached level 14 4
> Reached level 11 3
> Reached level 10 3

is this going to be fixed this season + the exploiters punished or will this be new trend which will make racing scene look/be even shittier than it already is?

i know there has been multiple threads about this already but no reply from ggg afaik
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 10, 2014, 1:45:33 AM
What's odd is that if you get the second character to the same level, it awards no points, but if it is a different level but in same bracket, it does get the points, so it is something they can fix, it's just a question of when.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
What's odd is that if you get the second character to the same level, it awards no points, but if it is a different level but in same bracket, it does get the points, so it is something they can fix, it's just a question of when.

In fact, it used to only award to only the highest level or so I heard. What broke?

They're DEFINITELY aware of it as some of the staff members told me its punishable and they'll probably take away points and I've sent at least one message to support about it. The question is when and will it be before they get off scott free with a Void Battery?

Not as if some of them don't have Ming's Heart already.

We should go with the EVE route and put their points at negative the amount they exploited indefinitely for all future seasons, extending to all future mules and alt accounts they create since this is completely fucking antithesis to the point of racing.
Last edited by Lyralei on Feb 10, 2014, 10:05:01 AM
"
In fact, it used to only award to only the highest level or so I heard. What broke?

Not sure but it could be related to how points were awarded earlier.

In CB the rewards have been given out by hand. Because 1 week races took several hours to receive all currency. Since accounts required keys there wasn't much currency abuse.

My guess is that the changes to killed characters being visible on ladder in Season 2 changed the system.

Because I remember that if I deleted dead characters at some time they appeared to never have existed some time in Season 2.

Imo GGG should fix the 1 players exploit in party races first.

Most of those racers only farm rewards. 1 player exploits involves demigods.
"
Lyralei wrote:

Nah it's just hearsay. No one knew exactly how it worked until relatively recently, so there was tons of misinformation and rumors. In reality, it has always worked the way it currently does.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
This involves top 20 demis as well.

It doesn't help that there's a possibility what they're doing is VERY clearly against the rules (and I dont mean the points for multi character, I mean something worse than that)

@unsane, it definitely didn't work like that in Closed Beta. And afaik they fixed a problem with that in Season 1
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Feb 10, 2014, 11:18:59 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:
"

Not sure but it could be related to how points were awarded earlier.

In CB the rewards have been given out by hand. Because 1 week races took several hours to receive all currency. Since accounts required keys there wasn't much currency abuse.

My guess is that the changes to killed characters being visible on ladder in Season 2 changed the system.

Because I remember that if I deleted dead characters at some time they appeared to never have existed some time in Season 2.

Imo GGG should fix the 1 players exploit in party races first.

Most of those racers only farm rewards. 1 player exploits involves demigods.

Pretty sure that even if they fixed the Hilbert strat, it would still be the same people winning the party race demis :P
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
If you name it after me call it at last Hilbert Exploit....
"
TheuberClips wrote:
@unsane, it definitely didn't work like that in Closed Beta. And afaik they fixed a problem with that in Season 1

I wasn't talking about CB since it didn't award points and i wasn't playing races. I checked my records and the furthest back that i have evidence of it is season 3. I suppose i could dig around season 1/2 race players to find out when it started but the exact beginning doesn't really matter.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Feb 10, 2014, 4:33:37 PM
What would you do for the descent champions and endless ledge races though? People who died shouldn't be able to remake because they are scared of being "punished?"

Terrex (#1 ladder) died on the last descent champions at level 18 and remade and got level 15...and got points for both, should he be banned?

IMO, this is the same thing as HVR and his group abusing cast on death/snapshotting minions to reach 100 far faster than anyone. GGG knew about this exploit for a very long time, but didn't fix it.

GGG needs to make a public stance in the form of an official forum post outlining what will be done to people (yes, I have done this) who obtain points this way.
IGN: thejarmo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info