No regular Descent Races

Agree with Slix, descent should have just been run as a fun format. There was never anything competitive about it anyway.

Removing it completely without any explanation was pretty random.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Jan 16, 2014, 12:08:56 AM
Would be pretty cool if you could make a new character and put it in the normal Descent league to play on it. I think some people would check it out, it's a neat play through variant. Enjoyed this race a lot and making a build for it.
muh free demis ;_;

@slix
"
boof wrote:
muh free demis ;_;

@slix

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
boof wrote:
muh free demis ;_;

@slix

It was bothering me that GGG has made no comment on this, so i emailed support to get the lowdown. Here we go:

Hi there,

We wanted to focus on the newer Descent Champions game mode for this season. It was originally referred to as Descent 2.0, and it is a much more refined version of the original. I agree that the original was really fun and I enjoyed the map layout as well, but for season 6 it did not feature. Its possible that it could return in future seasons. Descent is something that has seen a lot of work and will continue to be upgraded and changed going forward.

Hopefully we will see some more of original Descent soon. Let me know if you have any further questions or requests.

Thanks,
RoryC

account number 3
I think I forgot how to do well in Descent. Its been so long since we had a Descent race. Every race is fine, and they don't seem boring at all to me.
Permanent Hardcore only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info