No regular Descent Races

Is it just me or are there no regular Descent races this season ?
GGG took the easy way out, instead of putting in some effort to balance the race they just removed it. :golfclap:
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Yup, looks like its gone. Wonder what happened to "were very pleased at how descent turned out" or whatever the exact quote was? Perhaps itll come back next season without so many horrible balance issues, who knows.
IGN: KoTao
There isn't even a single CT race.

Sure we get a an explanation they will be moved to the never to come PVP Tournaments.

And the only different race modes don't repeat in another timeslot.

Damn this game must die to a CB population again. Then the shedule wouldn't be dominated by party races and busts I mean bursts.
"
Hilbert wrote:
There isn't even a single CT race.

Sure we get a an explanation they will be moved to the never to come PVP Tournaments.

You know this is a small company right? The game is for free. They are doing their best and in my opinion, they are doing a pretty damn fine job. Things will come.. when they are ready.

By the way, where is your supporter tag?
Would you support something you don't like? If I had paid for this game I would have sold it already.
If there weren't racing you wouldn't see me at all.

If I would get full control(and only on FULL control) to create an own league I would get a support tag because the game is nowhere close to a game I would like to play.
And there is next to no rule enforcement.

Would be too bad if high tier players+streamers get banned for the use of D2JSP.

Without racing I would just let the game die a death like all other asia grinders.

Sad panda. There goes 1/3 of the races i like to do. Though numbers-wise they may simply have been replaced by Descent: Champions. Still, i like variety so Descent will be sorely missed.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
I wonder why they took it out, Descent was my favorite mode.
If balance is the issue, why didn't they just turn Descent into a Fun race instead of a competitive one ?
Its not like Endless Ledge is balanced in any way but GGG decided to keep that race while Descent has to go and pack it's bags ?
descent champions was a better concept in every way , i just hope they make

a champions version of every other race type and remove the old ones too.
because THEY ARE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info