2x 1 week races during the race season?

"
Hilbert wrote:
Enjoy counterarguments like:

"It's like sport, you got no endurance you lose, professional sportlers don't got an ordinary job either"

Valid argument. That is why I said: It is ok, just different.

"
Hilbert wrote:

"It won't feel like a race then"

Not valid for a race that involves breaks for sleeping.
Edit: Not sure if the servers are lagging or the site or there is some automated censorship half of my text gets killed.

"

Counterargument:
"But sleep is for losers you got no endurance and you lose" -.-

Or even better:
"QQ more"

some even got removed.

But Idc about 1 weekers anymore as long there are no private leagues/GGG undoes stuff I detest.

Last edited by Hilbert on Jan 9, 2014, 10:43:10 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
But again I am fully aware that nothing I say counts for shit anyway, I don't expect GGG to really change anything, irrespective of how good and valid my arguments are. If the majority wants week races during the season they will get week races during the season, even if it's retarded for several reasons.

I know you're disillusioned, but they made a very big change this season based on feedback from this forum.

They listen to feedback, and are much more inclined to do so if excellent arguments are presented, in a level-headed manner. I'm with you man, but some of your posts are slightly more aggressive/whiny/bitter than they need to be. E.g. the OP isn't excellent, like some other posts you made in this thread. If that were reversed, your cause would be furthered better.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Hilbert wrote:
Enjoy counterarguments like:

"It's like sport, you got no endurance you lose, professional sportlers don't got an ordinary job either"

Valid argument. That is why I said: It is ok, just different.

Actually, your (Hilbert's) argument is only semivalid because in sports, the huge amount of time needed goes into training/preparation whereas in 1 week races, the huge amount of time is required for the actual participation. Sort of. Yes, I quoted myself :).

"
Hilbert wrote:
"

Counterargument:
"But sleep is for losers you got no endurance and you lose" -.-

If you want to be taken serious, be serious.

"
unsane wrote:
I know you're disillusioned, but they made a very big change this season based on feedback from this forum.

What are you thinking of? More time slots? 1 week races / races homed in 4 month leagues? Demis for individual signature races? Something else I forgot?
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jan 9, 2014, 12:45:36 PM
I am on your side. I am just repeating the ridiculous arguments some players/fanboys use why 1 week must be "Play as much in a 1 week"

I am totally for creating events and automatically move characters not used in a timeslot in another timeslot and move them to a regular league once /played reaches a limit.

This suggestion also came up for signatures.

Why not get a signature window the entire season like 24h Descent.
You get can play whenever you like and get logged out once your character passes the signature time (stash will be moved to a regular league.)

Every one weeker before the Xmas2012 had 42-56h playtime on top ranks. But now it's rather 100-130. I believe even the Top players of the first long race which was a 2 weeker didn't even have that much playtime.

"
Hassefar60 wrote:
What are you thinking of? More time slots? 1 week races / races homed in 4 month leagues? Demis for individual signature races? Something else I forgot?

Demis for individual sig races. Which is the result of a very good post by Morsexier.

More time slots is another one i hadn't thought of, though i don't consider that a big change. A good result of repeated complaints from people rather than 1 excellent feedback post/thread.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jan 9, 2014, 3:26:16 PM
Its tough to keep it in perspective sometimes, which is ok because it means you care, but I know they read the forums, its just a question of catching them when they do.

A well thought out and informative post has a much higher chance of being forwarded along to the right person.

Some people get on me because I get all amped up about stuff, well hey man I didn't come here to chillax and shoot some bball outside da school. I came here to play because games like this are my pressure release, as I am sure they are for most of you whether you might realize it or not.

I always write stuff, and then come back in 10 minutes and see if what I said comes off like an ass (intent or not, and clearly that was not your intent slix). I do agree with the jist of your post, but I am also somewhat looking forward to a "Reflect does not matter" race.

I hate reflect.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info