Season 6 Rewards

It was mainstream since season 1........

Page 59 till 31.
"
KoTao wrote:
"
boof wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

Anyway, its possible they plan to add 3d support for accessories at some point in the future.

good one

They added an alt 3d model for an item that will never be possessed by more than 24 players,

so (colossally) inefficient allocation of resources doesnt exactly lack precedent.

And 3d accessories would be accessible by the entire player base!

Spoiler
Not complaining about that sweet looking shield, of course. Far as im concerned (and there are probably 23 other players agreeing with me here) those were resources well spent.

I really regret not having any race experience prior to season 1 and not getting that shield. One of the sexiest rewards.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Oh and that's a good excuse to make those

worthless?

If they're worthless I'll gladly take yours off your hands for a generous overpayment of 5 exalts.
Last edited by Karcaroth on Jan 11, 2014, 8:08:19 AM
"
I don't care much for the tier of unique for season rewards. I only care about alternate artwork. That said, I see 6 rewards that won't ever have 3D artwork because of their slot. That to me is kind of a big slap in the face.
Isn't that half the point of getting alternate artwork items?

A lot of work still needs to be done for the regular unique 3D-art. So I can fully understand their reasoning. In the end you still get the alternate 2D-art for all those ilvl 100 items.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info