Season 6 Rewards

Andvarius at 135 and I put effort to get one in Season 2.

And a crappy amu that would be better at 7 points for 360 Points.....

Really?

Why not put Legacy Kaoms for 2000 Points and then put it for 300 Points in the next season to troll the 1-2 racers who got one....

Who the hell is responsible for the rewards?
I don't care much for the tier of unique for season rewards. I only care about alternate artwork. That said, I see 6 rewards that won't ever have 3D artwork because of their slot. That to me is kind of a big slap in the face.
Isn't that half the point of getting alternate artwork items?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I don't care much for the tier of unique for season rewards. I only care about alternate artwork. That said, I see 6 rewards that won't ever have 3D artwork because of their slot. That to me is kind of a big slap in the face.
Isn't that half the point of getting alternate artwork items?

I like seeing the alt 2d art on my characters geardoll screen. Perhaps im in the minority here, no idea. What i dont like is how the alt art reskins will go to softcore leagues if theyre used on a hardcore league character and it dies.

Anyway, its possible they plan to add 3d support for accessories at some point in the future.
IGN: KoTao
next season the 360 point reward is most likely going to be useless summoner item. probably bones of ullr
Nah it's Matua Tupana, with a dragon head you know players, aim for rewards for their epic Alt Art. That's why the white Alt Art Items are so desired.
135, 135, 135... Ming's is nice for 600 but that troll at 360 you get on the way... damn
"
KoTao wrote:

Anyway, its possible they plan to add 3d support for accessories at some point in the future.

good one
"
boof wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

good one

They added an alt 3d model for an item that will never be possessed by more than 24 players,

so (colossally) inefficient allocation of resources doesnt exactly lack precedent.

And 3d accessories would be accessible by the entire player base!

Spoiler
Not complaining about that sweet looking shield, of course. Far as im concerned (and there are probably 23 other players agreeing with me here) those were resources well spent.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Jan 9, 2014, 3:48:02 AM
"
KoTao wrote:
What i dont like is how the alt art reskins will go to softcore leagues if theyre used on a hardcore league character and it dies.

Making it possible to move race rewards freely between leagues would add a whole new dimension to racing :P and make the items much more valuable. Interesting thought. Of course, 4 month leagues should be excluded during the first two weeks as with new rewards.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jan 9, 2014, 3:58:08 AM
"
KoTao wrote:
"
boof wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

good one

They added an alt 3d model for an item that will never be possessed by more than 24 players,

so (colossally) inefficient allocation of resources doesnt exactly lack precedent.

And 3d accessories would be accessible by the entire player base!

Spoiler
Not complaining about that sweet looking shield, of course. Far as im concerned (and there are probably 23 other players agreeing with me here) those were resources well spent.

And what would rings and amulets with 3d art look like on the character? I can guarantee you that 99,9% wouldn't even notice it, of course there are some weirdos who play the game fully zoomed in but you can make exceptions for everything.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Jan 9, 2014, 4:26:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info