Season 6 Rewards

"
Hilbert wrote:
Andvarius at 135 and I put effort to get one in Season 2.

And a crappy amu that would be better at 7 points for 360 Points.....

Really?

I guess they are counterbalancing the bad decision to put Andvarius in maps only. There are few of these in circulation, thus the amount of people that will consider racing (including me) will triple...

I said it already once: PoE = social experiment :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Oh and that's a good excuse to make those

worthless?

excuse me guys for this maybe stupid question
but is it possible that i can obtain these rewards in the next league? i mean the ladder restart :-D
Good change of pace to see people complaining about the rewards being too good instead of complaining the rewards are too bad.
"
crackred wrote:
excuse me guys for this maybe stupid question
but is it possible that i can obtain these rewards in the next league? i mean the ladder restart :-D

As long you keep S5+ items in the Remove Only tab they you can remove them in the new league at the next 4 months league after 2 months.

No people complain that there is a good reward for 135 and junk rewards on 220 and 360.
Any1 can post aproximate values in chaos of every item that is in reward list. Just want to know the value of this items, searching in trades for all 10 items will take hours.

50 pts pretty much since ilvl 100(check white coralrings etc)

135 will be worth quiet much since it's a pretty rare item
600 and 1000 also will be worth quiet much.

But don't expect the last 2 tiers being traded unless somebody gives in to RMT and quit for good.
There are several RMTers trying to buy High Tier rewards pming you "Wanna sell alt Art bla for X$?"

"
Hilbert wrote:
Oh and that's a good excuse to make those

worthless?

how is that worthless , its a limited addition item that you possess , not many peeps had the fortitude to weather the crappy racing scene back in the first 4 seasons.

plus the new 2d art for the race andi is kind of lame .

if they didnt put something like andi there then no one would race.

if everyone notices they staggered the good items between bad items of little value to players

that is so players play race longer.

sadly meginord is not worth 220 pts , they dont even have a belt model slot.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jan 9, 2014, 9:38:57 AM
There are 3 good rewards at 135, 600 and 1000 points.

So this is my thinking:
Season 1 I needed a Goldrim so I got there and quit because there were way too many 3h races.

1000 rewards= ~100 races for me on a boring shedule = no thanks.
600 = only and option if the prior tiers are good.

Season 2 had Carnage heart and Tabula Rasa-->Excellent prices
Since S2 had a great variety of race modes I decided to get 1000 pts and specialized on point farming(look at the S2 results even in 3h races I only aimed for 2-4 points in 10 minutes)

Season 3 ok 360 PTS, good 600 and 1000 but everything after 80 was garbage, so I got 80 pts and did the CTS

Season 4 I didn't know if I should get divinarius or stop after Searing touch.
The shedule was really boring so I quit early.

Season 5 I decided to get a Le Heup. Because DC was a mode I liked so I got 5 destilates on Altaccs.

Season 6 I will do pretty much the same as in season 5 with less 135 rewards because I don't like the shedule.
Get to 135 switch account, get 135 again switch..... I will most likely end up with 3-4 rings with this boring shedule.

There are some Nemesismod races likr Famine Fixed Fratured/Fractured and No Proj Fractured.

But it's really underwhelming.

Apparition
Invisible = All mosters got Camuflaged Predator Mod

Corrupted Blood.

Inner Treasure on Rares and uniques(hell yeah I got a Limbsplit/Shiversting at merv)

NP + Explosive+ Immolation. That would be interesting but well it's a disappointment for 4 seasons already.

"
if they didnt put something like andi there then no one would race.

No people use alts after the amethyst ring.

If the shedule would look interesting I would do more races even the prices are crap.

But it's normal solo normal party x min , DC, 12min bust I mean burst, EL and some less interesting or hated racemodes like BLAMT.

"
boof wrote:
Unequivocal proof that GGG wants you to mass alt accounts for races.

Helman2 is available folks! This will definitely be the season where race multi-accounting goes mainstream.

Perfect time to introduce the Lifetime Season Points rewards. Quick!
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jan 9, 2014, 11:12:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info