@RFers

Smoke mine > RFers

EDIT: I guess I should clarify. I have played against some RFers (undoubtedly bad or average players compared to some people) and I play a low-life AA trapper with 4 to 5 curses. My main skill is fire trap so I run with a 6L searing touch for those, my armor is a 6L CWDT set-up with temp chains/vulnerability/ele weakness/flammability/enfeeble, sometimes I swap out temp chains for enhance and go deerstalker.

This is not gimping myself against other builds because I want to use ele weakness/flamm/vulnerability anyway because it makes my fire traps and bear traps with added fire insane. I just smoke mine away after the RF ticked my CWDT and let ES regen. You can probably do the same thing with l-warp or even leap slam but it won't be instant. Typically it's just playing a game of running away with superior movement speed until you get his flasks down through freeze mine and curses.
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Jan 3, 2014, 9:41:04 AM
Yep Smoke Mine is awesome! Juking :)
"
Yep Smoke Mine is awesome! Juking :)

It's actually pretty good for archer builds that need more defensive capabilities.
IGN: _Firebitch
does the blind from smoke mine do anything? i've tested it out against a RT char and it did nothing. does it work at full effectiveness vs non-rt chars, and does it have any diminishing returns?
"
Dryhumper wrote:
does the blind from smoke mine do anything? i've tested it out against a RT char and it did nothing. does it work at full effectiveness vs non-rt chars, and does it have any diminishing returns?

Blind is a status ailment which cannot be proliferated that reduces the chance to hit of the affected target by 75% and reduce its light radius to the minimum value. RT is unaffected by blind.

I.e. - 90% chance to hit

90 - 75% = 22.5% chance to hit
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Jan 5, 2014, 12:18:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info