@RFers

"

Sorry man, I win every PvP match. And I feel entitled to give my opinion, since I know what I'm talking about.

You win against all rf'ers? Or you're an rf'er yourself?
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jan 1, 2014, 1:24:17 AM
Chill bros, what google said is right. RF is nothing man.
It's just how you go around, figuring out how to defeat RF.
I got trashed badly last time when i didn't know anything but now? I can just stand inside and say hi to a RF in his face, even though im not even a RF build.

P.S : Tree build is respecced to purely PVP Build - 6 sets of gears. 6 Types of attacks for every single type of opponent. EA/DO/RF/Summoner and more. Lazy to type.

And believe me, RF is not that great, it's just an easy build for ppl who don't know how to pvp properly and choose that RF option. Against real pros, no chance.

Even one with double curse, max overcapped block and 10k hp kaom heart's rfer lost to me.

All i can say is, you wanna win?
Get fucking end game gears. And when i mean end game gear, i meant at least 250 exalts of gear.

Anyone up for pvp?
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Jan 1, 2014, 4:11:55 AM
"
rokuthecat wrote:
I got trashed badly last time when i didn't know anything but now? I can just stand inside and say hi to a RF in his face, even though im not even a RF build.

P.S : Tree build is respecced to purely PVP Build - 6 sets of gears. 6 Types of attacks for every single type of opponent. EA/DO/RF/Summoner and more. Lazy to type.

And believe me, RF is not that great, it's just an easy build for ppl who don't know how to pvp properly and choose that RF option. Against real pros, no chance.

Even one with double curse, max overcapped block and 10k hp kaom heart's rfer lost to me.

Get fucking end game gears. And when i mean end game gear, i meant at least 250 exalts of gear.

Anyone up for pvp?

Dude come out of your world, you're obviously fighting against bad rfers because i can guarantee you would'nt last 5 seconds against mine in softcore.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
rokuthecat wrote:

Anyone up for pvp?

Dude come out of your world, you're obviously fighting against bad rfers because i can guarantee you would'nt last 5 seconds against mine in softcore.

i wouldnt say 5sec probally 2seconds =)
lol at the guys saying rf'ers are easy. Obviously you've been playing against some shitty builds.

I've beat some rf'ers as well but it's night and day compared to some of the top tier guys like Haunt and Sterk.
"

Sorry man, I win every PvP match. And I feel entitled to give my opinion, since I know what I'm talking about.

I just realized your only high level character is in hardcore. Winning every match there isn't much of an accomplishment.

I should've known the two guys saying rf builds were trash weren't even in standard. The real pvp league. :/

"

Why lie?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
rokuthecat wrote:

Anyone up for pvp?

Hmm ok then, whats your RF dps?
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
"
MullaXul wrote:

"

Why lie?

?
LIES. RF challenge me, bring it on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info