@RFers

you didn't get much attention in your childhood?

you lost against everyone in pvp?

you were never good at anything?

you got bullied in rl and in gaming?

you are just mechanically a bad player and you have no idea how to actually play?

you feel mentally challenged when looking at the passive tree?

here is the solution you picked:
Spoiler
RF

here is the solution you should have picked:
Spoiler
JUST QUIT THE GAME!

Last edited by Xantaria on Dec 31, 2013, 2:16:25 PM
Shots fired.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Qarl wrote:
Also, if there is something your strongly feel is severely problematic, the best way to get the message across is to abuse it in PVP.

Some complaints we think we will resolve as the meta of PVP shifts to accommodate certain strategies, and some things are issues there may be less of an answer to.

Thanks everyone for playing, and please let us know what you think of the experience!

I would just be thankful these matches against RF are just practice matches before tourneys come out.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Hehe

How come you don't know how to counter RF bro
Last edited by mimivirus on Dec 31, 2013, 8:16:08 PM
"
Hehe

Because out ranging it with traps/bow or puncturing it is the only true counter. Not everyone can do it and if they wanted to would have to change their entire character around prior to dueling one. Standing there geared up in Rise of Phoenix + flasks + Purity of Fire playing the who dies faster game isn't a bright option, still viable to an extent though.
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Hehe

Because out ranging it with traps/bow or puncturing it is the only true counter. Not everyone can do it and if they wanted to would have to change their entire character around prior to dueling one. Standing there geared up in Rise of Phoenix + flasks + Purity of Fire playing the who dies faster game isn't a bright option, still viable to an extent though.

I mean that's the purpose of creating a PvP build. It may not be entirely suited to PvE, but that's the price you pay if you want to win right? Just because it's inconvenient to counter RF doesn't seem like a good enough reason.
Pvp as imbalanced as it always is in any game, has far better options to deal with builds. That doesn't require you to change your entire character/build to do so. Also theres no fucking way anyone outside of the 5% of the population that even pvps is going to beat RF. Of that 5% most need to entirely regear to do it. Im not saying its impossible to beat, you're right as the RF "its the purpose of creating the build". But from a real world perspective no one build should be this many leagues above the rest of the game in this area. I have answers for RF, alot of people do..its pretty plain to see how you beat it. Its whats required thats got everyone pissed off.
"
MullaXul wrote:
Pvp as imbalanced as it always is in any game, has far better options to deal with builds. That doesn't require you to change your entire character/build to do so. Also theres no fucking way anyone outside of the 5% of the population that even pvps is going to beat RF. Of that 5% most need to entirely regear to do it. Im not saying its impossible to beat, you're right as the RF "its the purpose of creating the build". But from a real world perspective no one build should be this many leagues above the rest of the game in this area. I have answers for RF, alot of people do..its pretty plain to see how you beat it. Its whats required thats got everyone pissed off.

Of course people are going to have to gear properly for specific situations. It's not like RF is meant for mapping (there are a billion mods that are a pain in the ass for RF), which means the people who make RF builds are already eyeing PvP and regearing/respeccing. It's up to other people who want to focus on PvP to adapt to it and find what can counter it. In my opinion, RF isn't even the strongest PvP-specific build. RF just seemed the overpowered choice and everyone went for it, but that leaves the less used build(s) to beat RF (and most other builds).

Anyway, I don't see much point arguing over this. I'm sure something will be done, but in the meantime anyone serious about PvP should get over their frustration and start figuring out how to win.
Lol Hissnail don't even pvp idk why u even speak about pvp lol

Mullulax will easy u anyday so please bro stop talking like ur the boss around here
Last edited by googie337 on Dec 31, 2013, 9:39:05 PM
"
Google337 wrote:
Lol Hissnail don't even pvp idk why u even speak about pvp lol

Mullulax will easy u anyday so please bro stop talking like ur the boss around here

Sorry man, I win every PvP match. And I feel entitled to give my opinion, since I know what I'm talking about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info