Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Hopefully this gets a response, it completely prevents me from playing the game. A few weeks ago I did not have any problems with the game, but recently I have been unable to pass loading screens around 80% of the time if not more. For example, I rolled a map earlier and put up the portals in the eternal laboratory (no problem loading into there) and then proceeded to get disconnected trying to enter the map all six times that I was able to try. The message I receive when i get disconnected is "Failed to connect to instance" rather than "An unexpected disconnection occurred." This does not vary, it is always the same message. I ran a PackCheck which came back clean and repaired the installation through the control panel (although I dont think that button actually does anything). My laptop is a bit old but is able to run the game fine when I am able to load. The loading screens that I disconnect from are longer than typical ones but they don't exceed 40 seconds or even 30. Any advice is appreciated, it was extremely aggravating to lose the rolling currency, the map and my ability to play.

Edit: This happens when entering most non-map areas as well and has occurred before entering town, same symptoms.
Last edited by ItsNeverOver on Feb 28, 2013, 2:07:54 AM
When can we expect an option to lower spell effect quality?
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Got an Exception Problem, Thread exists. Please GGG, respond to it. Can´t play at all.
What does it mean whe you try log in and it says an unexpected disconnection has occured ?
The error looks like this:

Spoiler

btw i get this error 2 times, dunno why.

and then:

Spoiler

and then (me):

Spoiler
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
can someone help. i have long forgotten my 2nd password in yahoomail. it always ask for the 2nd one so i cant open it. i had change email so many times but there is no reply link.
Hey guys, i'm having a problem with the skill's sockets. when I switch weapons the skills that i choose for each weapon get disordered and is very complicated to play if any time that i want to change of weapon i have to put all the skills in order again.
i dont know if is clear what i'm trying to say.
This is a problem of the places where i put the gems or is a bug?

thanks in advance for the answer.
and sorry for my english! i talk better in spanish! haha

Regards.

Sofia.
<Maiden Of Destruction>
I get 500ms+ input lag all the time making the game unplayable. This is not a common technical problem for anyone else? It's not so bad having a problem that is recognized or can be fixed, but in my case no one else seems to have this problem and there is no troubleshooting/solutions for it at the moment.
It's so laggy. Today my ranger died just take hits from bear that "teleports" to me(((( I got ping about 80, but sometimes game doesn't correctly determinate coordinats fast moving objects (such as speed runs ranger or projectiles) tt
i won't play this game again until GGG fix the random crash when i resurrect back at town or using portal,it's annoying that i can't use my portal to lunaris temple level 3 to fight piety because of this error,and i must start my client.exe again with a really long time loading,fight my way through from lunaris temple 2 each time i die?really wasting my time..i hope GGG fix this anytime soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info