Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

whf
I cant enter in game/ I have new meil and i cant enter.
I DONT HAVE IP NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My account has been locked because it was accessed from another location. I am not able to recieve the account recovery email. I have checked the spam folders and everything. How can I unlock the account if I never get the email?
now i have new email, becas i deleted old email too much after time
As soon as i click on anything in the login-screen my client crashes and says: "Client.exe has encountered a problem and has stoped working" with the error message: AppName:
client.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: client.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00345973

Has been like this for over a month now and im not getting any replies.. halp!
I'm having an issue where I do not receive the account verified email. I have switched emails and still do not receive the email. Any help with this issue is it a big deal or not?
Game turns my computer off after about 2 mins of in game time.
After waiting a couple of days and resending the verification email a billion times, I'm starting to give up. Seems several other people got this problem.

At least your system is save for cheaters now. :)
Hi,
sorry for my bad english. I got the same issues with my IP-Address. I put in my password and it says: "you logged in from a new location"...and i get an e-mail with the verification code!
But it does that, everytime i log in, so i always have to check my email and put in another verification code.
How can i stop that, because i cant (or dont want) to have a "static" IP-address (dont know if thats even possible).

I'm not saying it doesnt work, but its pretty annoying to get a new code everytime i log in.
What can I do?

Thank You
If you are going to have a bug that makes it think i'm at a differnt location and then lock up my account, at least send the unlock pass key in a timely manner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info