Post your best find of the day!

another 3 T1 prefix (found in Delve)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Not finds but making random stuff for no reason.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Another 3 random T1 suffixes
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Dropped from a chest in the Temple of Atzoatl. :D
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Just making more weird stuff today.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

the unveil mod is from unveil and the rest is dropped. MF helmet?

Another belt craft today, might try to go for double unveil, could on the other too if i wanted to but aisling never seems to want to go to Research as captain soo.

starting a new league always is soooooo good.
because the charakter upgrade iteration is quite fast and I enjoy that + 10 life over the old ring a lot ^.^
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor

... during my 6th heist (lvl70) or so. Ok, expedition.

... lvl gear from Rog? yes please!!!!
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor

Another random 3 T1 drop (+ another T2 mod)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info