Post your best find of the day!

Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.

Almost 4 years after being salty af about never finding an ancient reliquary key in Legacy league.

Also this...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Apr 27, 2021, 12:39:44 PM
"
Moridin79 wrote:

Almost 4 years after being salty af about never finding an ancient reliquary key in Legacy league.

Also this...

natural 6S or you start to roll it?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
^^^ I rolled it to 6s but mods dropped naturally on the floor.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Any use for this 4 T1 bow....... semi-useless RNG?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Finally have some use for my coin:

2312 coins:

edit: Drop from T12~ish Blight encounter in map in perma league

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 28, 2021, 12:40:25 AM
Havent gotten nothing worthy yet today, but i just fired up POE. Hoping for some decent drops today.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Drop an ex finally and bought 2 vaal key to sit on the stash to be flipped

And bought 4/5 of this league specific unique

Really not sure what is "worth" in this game except item that may warrant mid-league nerf.

Out of 1000 unique, may be less than 40 would surprise me when drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info