Post your best find of the day!

another random 3 T1

I guess it is wrong base to have such T1 life then
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
yet another random 3 T1
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

FYI...Just a gloat and to prove it is possible.

Casual player here for about 4 years I guess.
never played higher than tier 2/3 maps cause I suck at this game and had a mirror of kallandra drop on a "sacrifice at dawn" map in expedition SSF. Level 73 Necromancer
This is proof to me that even a useless player like myself can get lucky.
It dropped of a "basic"? enemy before I got to the vaal area.
Sorry don't know how to show my spoils as this is one of my few posts in this forum. Hope this gives some hope to those players wishing for a mirror.
POE is addictive!!!

another random junk from Delve.

T1 life + T2 ES + another hybrid life and ES mod + int mod (total 4 mods). Why it is one ES base.....

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 9, 2021, 10:52:23 PM
Just dropped
from the Maven's Crucible on tier 2 map - don't know if this is my luck or some glitch but happy af lol
Last edited by tom19720930 on Aug 14, 2021, 10:12:58 AM

random shit 3 T1

edit: one more . 3T1 , 1 T2

edit 2: one more from the same map

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 15, 2021, 7:07:18 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
Crafted some shit mod on legacy item. Guess the base, the influence (can further craft aura mod) and the two "phys damage taken as" mods are too good that sold for 400ex

Turn out that guy crafted it as

elevated aura mod

Too bad, the prefix is good (3 T1) but dropped from vaal side area, naturally vaaled

random 3 T1 suffix

From Rog, immediately after selling off a build that could have used it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info