<<*Separation of PvP Player Base*>> Please read this GGG

Though I disagree with all the shots that you took at GGG, I also wish we could cross league que.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"
Varanice wrote:
Though I disagree with all the shots that you took at GGG, I also wish we could cross league que.
elaborate, what aspect of my argument was farfetched? What did I say that was illogical? You did say you disagreed with ALL shots, which imo is pretty absurd since I made multiple statements based off of experience with this game since CB all related to pvp development which has been ghost delayed how many times? Maybe you just have not been in pvp feedback long enough lol
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Apr 9, 2014, 3:55:49 AM
"
elaborate, what aspect of my argument was farfetched? What did I say that was illogical? You did say you disagreed with ALL shots, which imo is pretty absurd since I made multiple statements based off of experience with this game since CB all related to pvp development which has been ghost delayed how many times? Maybe you just have not been in pvp feedback long enough lol

What you said is accurate. They've neglected PvP hard after talking about plans for it a lot in closed beta. It's a weird mixed message because obviously they care enough to release the queues and FFA arena, but don't care to ever talk about PvP or support it beyond that. For a while my guess was that they just didn't have time to work on it, but it seems more likely that they don't care about it. Aside from a small mention in a recent announcement, the only PvP news I've heard in months from them is when I directly message or email them numerous times asking for any info.

I've never seen a comment anywhere from them on what they think of PvP, what builds they like, anything. The impression I get is that they don't play PvP and don't care about it.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on Apr 9, 2014, 4:04:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info