Most hated league

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Pashid is right though. The number of raw divines dropping versus how much I get from ships is but a small fraction. The divines from ships are a result of running maps, because duh, without gold from mapping I wouldn't be able to pay the crew, so yes, they're a part of mapping rewards.

And yes, gold is free.

Classic PoE thread. Right about what. WHO said that ships doesn't deliver? Dude argues with something not in this thread.
On Probation Any%
If I wanted to point out something specific Pashid is right about but not something else, I would have specifically said "he is right about this point", so if I say "Pashid is right" you may interpret that as a full endorsement.

I cannot believe that I am asked to explain basic semantics.

Class dismissed, I guess.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
If I wanted to point out something specific Pashid is right about but not something else, I would have specifically said "he is right about this point", so if I say "Pashid is right" you may interpret that as a full endorsement.

I cannot believe that I am asked to explain basic semantics.

Class dismissed, I guess.

Lol. It doesn't matter. Thing is there is discussion between Pashid and Pashid and you keep going with thread. Like what I am reading right now.
On Probation Any%
Juicing is mandatory now otherwise you will make like 1 div/h. All the loot is scaled from scarabs and %map modifier effect. There are only a couple mapping strats left that dont need juice.

On one hand it makes trying atlas strats more interesting. But on the other hand it means there is an even greater barrier between starting a build and it being capable of making decent currency. Now even more people will probably give up and quit before they can afford a good build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info