Most hated league

"
ryuukk33 wrote:

You don't even need to play the game, 5 T16 map is enough for 1 entire day of shipments

BS alert.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
This went from the best league to a dead league over night when they changed how how shipments work.

Really weird choice for them to make 2.5 weeks into the league but hey I guess they just don't want people to have fun.
~ Seph
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
"
Shoryuken69 wrote:
quitting in disgust..
Not even Kalandra wasn't this stingy with loot drops.
I play suboptimal I always played suboptimal but this league is ridiculous. really ridiculous im so angry/

Brother, i play casually this league, and it prints currency, just send food to your ship and you'll get shit ton of currency

You don't even need to play the game, 5 T16 map is enough for 1 entire day of shipments

did you ever touch t16?
Last edited by Latze on Aug 15, 2024, 1:55:30 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
This league is one of the craziest leagues in terms of rewards and how little effort you've to put into it.
You basically don't even have to juice maps if you can't but still make big currency by sending out your money printer ships filled with infinite idle printed crops lol

I almost never interact with the league mechanics when I play in challenge leagues, and I shouldn't have to
"
auspexa wrote:
I almost never interact with the league mechanics when I play in challenge leagues, and I shouldn't have to

Pashid say the same in every league so that statement I would take it with a pinch of salt.
On Probation Any%
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:

Pashid say the same in every league so that statement I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Cause it's true, you run maps for gold, visit your town to send out your ships, run more maps or go afk/offline only to come back to your free divine orbs and more as reward lol.
Not a single other league before did reward you for being basically afk lol

Sorry that you did not figured the league mechanic out yet, but I'm sure some streamer or time will help you. :^)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 15, 2024, 6:37:50 AM
"
Pashid wrote:

Cause it's true, you run maps for gold, visit your town to send out your ships, run more maps or go afk/offline to come back to your free divine orbs as reward lol.
Not a single league before did reward you for being basically afk lol

xD Nice logic. Delayed reward is now afk, free rewards. Jesus christ
On Probation Any%
Just how it is, in other leagues you would have had to run a lot more maps in order to get the same amount of raw divine drops (not including affliction into it) while in this league you get so much free stuff all over the place for a few maps and just for being afk, or even more currency if you play more instead of being afk.
So it is in fact the easiest league so far in terms of how little you have to actually play for lots of rewards lol

Passive income with little to no labor involved is a weird concept for you I take it.

Sure it's not a classic GGG league but You'll figure it out eventually and get the catch of it :^)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 15, 2024, 6:53:33 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
Passive income with little to no labor involved is a weird concept for you I take it.

"
Pashid wrote:
get the same amount of raw divine drops (not including affliction into it)

So now we are talking about raw divines. I love like you shape flow of the threads.
On Probation Any%
Pashid is right though. The number of raw divines dropping versus how much I get from ships is but a small fraction. The divines from ships are a result of running maps, because duh, without gold from mapping I wouldn't be able to pay the crew, so yes, they're a part of mapping rewards.

And yes, gold is free.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info