Crash on loadingscreens

PC config windows 11, Intel i7 12th gen, Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 6GB Laptop GPU, SSD hardrive. Steam distribution. Brand new MSI laptop, uninstalled all software except Windows, Steam, POE and the MSI and Nvidia utilities. Updated Geforce drivers to latest available version. Was running DX11.

I have now switched to Vulcan with all visual settings on low, and that seems to have helped. Not crashed today yet. Fingers crossed, I'll update the post if it does
I had the same problem. Switching to dx12 helped for me, but loading time still insane. Maybe let ppl load into their hideouts instead of crowded mtx overloaded karui shores for just a month and see if it affects your mtx sales negatively and if it doesnt, pls let ppl load into their hideouts...
For me playing the game in "windowed" mode kinda fixed the problem.
Is not nice for the eyes, but atleast I can play the game...
Full screen is crashing all the time. In windowed mode i can play for hours with crashes every couple of hours. Mostly when entering somebody elses hideout or specific maps. But then, the fix is switchting to Steam version or to non Steamversion, then i can enter the hideout or map. Its weird.

DX11 is super laggy for me. DX12 or Vulkan runs the same.
"
Swordbunny123 wrote:
For me playing the game in "windowed" mode kinda fixed the problem.
Is not nice for the eyes, but atleast I can play the game...
Full screen is crashing all the time. In windowed mode i can play for hours with crashes every couple of hours. Mostly when entering somebody elses hideout or specific maps. But then, the fix is switchting to Steam version or to non Steamversion, then i can enter the hideout or map. Its weird.

DX11 is super laggy for me. DX12 or Vulkan runs the same.

Hey Swordbunny123,
do you have any overlays running when this is happening?
Î have Nvidia Overlay, but its same with turned on or off
Last edited by Swordbunny123 on Aug 13, 2024, 9:22:01 AM
Got ya, just checking. Too many variables with the amount of crashes. Hopefully yours gets figured out.
Well same here.

I just wanted to start with the new league today and thought "whats going on i can not log in with any of my chars" Looking into the forum and oh boi so many posts on that matter. Hope it gets fixed.

And yeah i tryed so much i dont even think that can be fixed on our end.
"
Antikerhacks wrote:
Well same here.

I just wanted to start with the new league today and thought "whats going on i can not log in with any of my chars" Looking into the forum and oh boi so many posts on that matter. Hope it gets fixed.

Can you elaborate a little on this? What actually happens or what is displayed when you try to create a seasonal league character?
"
ps7ekken wrote:
"
Antikerhacks wrote:
Well same here.

Can you elaborate a little on this? What actually happens or what is displayed when you try to create a seasonal league character?

Creating a char on it self is not an issue. The problem is the exact same like many others here postet before. On loggin in with the chars (season or non season) in to town, will instantly crash the game to the desktop without any form of error messege or something like that. Well yeah thats it, tryed everthing to fix it, from all the PoE troubleshootings to some of the players suggestions here on the forum. Nothing helps.
Try (worked for me):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_L0VdQFQbc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info