The blight rework no one asked for is terrible

Loot is fine, but GGG really needs to fix the lane generation and tower spawns. The new Blightspawn passive is a coin flip between winning or losing a blight, because it gives no indication what lane is boss exclusive, which only gets worse if the lane gets next to no towers.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Loot is fine, but GGG really needs to fix the lane generation and tower spawns. The new Blightspawn passive is a coin flip between winning or losing a blight, because it gives no indication what lane is boss exclusive, which only gets worse if the lane gets next to no towers.

100% agree. Blight should have been massively reworked since the beginning. I love Tower Defense games but I hate Blight, mainly for randomly changing and spawning paths in the middle of waves that can just RNG kill the pump. No other tower defense does this for a reason. It sucks.
Last edited by Dbri on Aug 5, 2024, 8:00:23 PM
I have never posted here before, but I agree with the OP. I really like blight, it's not the way to make money rain from the heavens, but it was good enough. But now it just doesn't feel good to me.

I'm not too fond of any of scarabs, the one that has the 1 big chest is so hit or miss I just prefer not to run it. underwhelming is the word. :(

Oil extractors are gone :(

The scarabs that have a chance to allow you to open a chest again are gone, at least in the league. Maybe it's silly but it felt good when I got to open it again, then again on the same chest. :(

The atlas node that used to bump oils up 1 level, is also gone :(

The new node that turns one lane into bosses is also hit or miss. Many times I have started a blight and it from the very start splits 3-4 ways, 1 of those is a boss lane, there is maybe 3-4 options for towers from the start, and boom there are 3-5+ bosses running right for the pump, no one tower is going to be able to stop them. But each lane only has 1 tower option. Now the Blight is over 15 seconds into it. (I understand if I had uber damage I could just one shot the boss...yes yes not there yet). :( for the instant loss.

I had a lot of fun with it last league, I was looking forward to it, and well I hate it. It's kinda taken the pep out of my step.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info