The blight rework no one asked for is terrible

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

meanwhile a 3 page thread where everyone who posted agrees about the loot being worse than usual.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3541161

So pretty much the same suspects that go on a tear up mode as soon as they don't get the same amount of raw divine drops compared to league x?, gotcha.
If you actually play actively you still get your raw divine drops ever now and often along with your other valuable gamble drops just like every other league.

The shipping mechanic does in fact also print reliable currency if you use it in the proper way.

But in all honesty, people need to stop going on their "loot is scuffed midlife crisis" mode anytime they don't get the same luck as during other leagues right away.
And lots of people do in fact also should let go of the affliction league mindset of getting several raw d drops a day as this league was far beyond any other normal league with loot.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 2, 2024, 4:18:11 AM
Just to clarify i normally farm 3x teal t16 blighted maps so i understand how towers work xD.

If you have one lane and two towers and the boss leap slams over the one tower in the lane you have i'm not sure how thats a player issue.

Right now a 3x crimson t16 blighted map is giving me less gold than i'd need to sell one golden oil (around 1500 a map). So i can play blighted maps and basically be in ruthless with no way to realistically interact with the league mechanic, or i can play t16 maps and do 4 minuite encounters to get an armor chest where nothing shows on my loot filter.

They have basically utterly gutted the game mode that is the only reason i play the game :(
Same league, same topics, same faces - "last league I had X divines already" - no, last league, same statements, and league before that, and before that. Even in affliction people claimed loot was bad. Same people.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
Same league, same topics, same faces - "last league I had X divines already" - no, last league, same statements, and league before that, and before that. Even in affliction people claimed loot was bad. Same people.

I have just farmed blight since blight came out mate. The loots not even the main issue i have, they have butchered the mechanic as a playable way to make currency. Much the same as ritual and many more atlas strats.

I didn't just play blight for one league and baby rage :/
Every time they make the base game medieval peasant simulator is by far the most unpopular. The base game being good is the only reason anyone played the last league.
"
accelerantqt wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

I have just farmed blight since blight came out mate. The loots not even the main issue i have, they have butchered the mechanic as a playable way to make currency. Much the same as ritual and many more atlas strats.

Every time they make the base game medieval peasant simulator is by far the most unpopular. The base game being good is the only reason anyone played the last league.

What's wrong with ritual? I'm doing it right now, got around 20divs out of it already.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
accelerantqt wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

What's wrong with ritual? I'm doing it right now, got around 20divs out of it already.

If you enjoy farming for no currency pal thats great. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. From discord / forums / reddit apart from the universal few GGG rimmers the blight rework isn't an improvement, quite literally the opposite. I'm just as entittled as anyone else is to share this feedback with them.
"
accelerantqt wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
got around 20divs out of it already.

If you enjoy farming for no currency pal thats great.

Right, if it doesn't rain mirrors in 5min, it must be bad.

Well for ritual the majority of the player base does not know how to recognize insane crafts. They only see the currency tab, possibly cards, and if their little addon doesnt throw them a warning, they roll past them.

Ritual gave me a +3 fractured unsent back in affliction and many more crafts particularly chests with t1 chaos rolls on them and the like.

Different mechanics for different people, but ritual is very good.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
accelerantqt wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
got around 20divs out of it already.

If you enjoy farming for no currency pal thats great.

Right, if it doesn't rain mirrors in 5min, it must be bad.

If i do a 3-4 min blight encounter with a scarab id expect the reward chest to have ONE item that showed on my loot filter. The same as doing a t16 blighted map with zero reward, why would anyone do it or find it enjoyable?

If you did multiple maps of ritual with ritual scarabs and the window was empty you would enjoy it?

There is a balance between zero currency and it raining mirrors. Currently it's way out of tilt. I'm not talking of one leagues experiance... Since blight came out it hasn't been this bad that i can remember because oil extractors existed, now they don't.
"
accelerantqt wrote:

If i do a 3-4 min blight encounter with a scarab id expect the reward chest to have ONE item that showed on my loot filter. The same as doing a t16 blighted map with zero reward, why would anyone do it or find it enjoyable?

If you did multiple maps of ritual with ritual scarabs and the window was empty you would enjoy it?

There is a balance between zero currency and it raining mirrors. Currently it's way out of tilt. I'm not talking of one leagues experiance... Since blight came out it hasn't been this bad that i can remember because oil extractors existed, now they don't.

Yes, the difference is proper setup usually, and considering average, not "did it once and it was empty-ish". I already did bunch of blights !!without scarabs!!, and got bunch of stuff worth over a divine.

Can you present a spreadsheet with your loot so we could at least see the average?

Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 2, 2024, 12:02:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info