The blight rework no one asked for is terrible

Would genuinely trade my first born child for oil extractors back.

A lane of blight bosses that leap slam over your towers and one shot the pump? Genius.

Over 150 t16 juiced toxic sewers and i got 3 golden oils.....

Using the blighted heart scarab i had a 3.5 minute blight encounter, rewarding me with an armor chest. Not a single item even showed on my loot filter. I'm somehow in ruthless. It's ok tho my bros auto mapping and giving me an armor scrap for my t13 map.

You have literally created the opposite of fun.
Please for the love of god revert it. 3.24 tree, 3.24 scarabs = chefs kiss.

Last bumped on Aug 11, 2024, 12:33:34 AM
its not just blight. drops in general are awful this league. like kalandra level bad
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 1, 2024, 10:08:00 PM
I completely agree with you.

That said, the rework itself is terrible.
You could previously fairly cheaply run +1 oil tier / reopenable chest % chance sacarbs and have a good time. With game knowledge you could pretty easil pick out with rings / amulets to gamble an oil extractor on. It was just fun.

The new sacarbs are bad, at least in a solo setting. As per usual groups get a massive advantage over solo players.

I also don't understand who it was for. The people who run blight don't like it and it's changed basically nothing for people who didn't like it in the first place.
i was going to spec into blight but looks like you just saved me the trouble of doing so
I did some blight ravaged maps, it was worthless.
The profit margin is really bad, it might've been good on day 1-2 but now it's crap.
Blights been good to me sounds like a tower issue if things are hopping over.

That or you rolled something you shouldn't have on a map (action speed, cannot be stunned, avoid ailments..), not killing them fast enough.

Stun tIII, frost III, then your fire tower = win always. You even have the rings for it so maybe you just rolled a bad map or arent killing them fast enough and towers are getting overwhelmed.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
its not just blight. drops in general are awful this league. like kalandra level bad

No, loot is just the same as always. It's always been a roulette of getting lucky with golden oils or not.

As is for "drops in general" I can be stressed enough to bring it up but Affliction league is long long over.

Most profit still comes from selling crafting stuff or doing league mechanics like sanctum or expedition to print raw div, along with the natural few divine drops ever so often if you actually get your exile into maps.
so all in all pretty much the same story like every other league lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 2, 2024, 3:40:27 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

No, loot is just the same as always. It's always been a roulette of getting lucky with golden oils or not.

As is for "drops in general" I can be stressed enough to bring it up but Affliction league is long long over.

Most profit still comes from selling crafting stuff or doing league mechanics like sanctum or expedition to print raw div, along with the natural few divine drops ever so often if you actually get your exile into maps.

meanwhile a 3 page thread where everyone who posted agrees about the loot being worse than usual.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3541161
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

meanwhile a 3 page thread where everyone who posted agrees about the loot being worse than usual.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3541161

Thats not proof. And someone with a headhunter was like "yea man loot is bad"

What Phas said, its not Affliction anymore, people need to get used it. Or broken mechanics being fixed during necro.

Parroting Empy's group, who stacked itemquant and group play, are now complaining about it, does not mean they represent us at all.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Rofl at the "you have to get used to it".

You liking the game in its current state doesn't mean everyone else has to like it this way. You are not the arbiter of what the correct state of the game is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info