Can't refund Passives

its been a day now. fix it please. I love Playstation League.
USE GOLD IN LEAGUE TO REFUND PASSIVES!!!
Meyby ppl want to use free respect point......?
this really is truly frustrating, league start fail and now the game is crashing so much it just ruins the gaming experience. spending all the gold to respec instead of progressing in league mechanic. game crashing and losing an incomplete map completely...the worst of all....the lack of communication from GGG, maybe a timeframe or whether you're actually working on it or not...sigh....worst league start of all time of my short POE tenure
gold is ok for early game... later on ist arount 5k gold per point... i need hat atm for building and should swap builds by respecing but cant because... you know...
What you can do is: go to Faustus, respec with X but dont accept!, cancel and walk away. Go in to the tree and you can respec.
"
What you can do is: go to Faustus, respec with X but dont accept!, cancel and walk away. Go in to the tree and you can respec.

this actually works!!! thank you!!!
Same here, cant refund ascendancy's
Now my workers are eating all my gold and i cant even respec with gold geez Louise plz fix.
Ps5 refund points also not working since launch, take the refund books out of the game if this is truly a feature they are getting rid of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info