Can't refund Passives

Can’t refund passives with respec points
Same on PS5. Really frustrating because now I can’t progress the game due to one error (I selected Vaal Pact node and am dying too quickly because not enough leech). Between the console login error yesterday that delayed league start for over 7 hours and this bug I think I’m just going to hang it up and not play this league. I really don’t feel like rolling a new character after grinding this one...you win GGG, Imma out.
If it had been with d4 this problem would have already been solved.
Playstation. League. Cannot refund passives like everyone else here....
In order to refund your passive skill points is by talking to Faustus, The Fancier. You have to use gold to refund passive skill points. Hope this helps! Someone mentioned it earlier in the comments.
In order to refund your passive skill points is by talking to Faustus, The Fancier. You have to use gold to refund passive skill points. Hope this helps! Someone mentioned it earlier in the comments
Bumping this until ggg replies
"
demonblaze0 wrote:
Bumping this until ggg replies

bump
I have the same issue, but speaking to Faustus in your town will allow you to use gold to respec.
Same issue here (Ps4 Tho). Speaking with Faustus works for now, but later on when that price goes higher I'd like to be able to actually use my respec points...
(Right After posting this I found out if you speak with him and just cycle to character and back then you use respec points instead of gold. A roundabout way but it works)
~You Are Free To Sever The Chains of Fate That Bind You~
Last edited by K-Rex_TenZero on Jul 28, 2024, 4:22:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info