Can't refund Passives

I'm having issues refunding my passives from the tree despite having refund points available. It was stated in 3.25 we can still use our Orb of Regrets to refund points.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2024, 10:33:50 PM
Having the same issue
Same issue (on standard, obviously).

Pressing triangle to refund a node does nothing, even with available respec points.
Same issue for me… waiting time
SKILL POINTS ARE REFUNDED WITH GOLD NOW, AS GOLD DOESNT DROP IN STANDARD YOU CANT REFUND POINTS UNFORTUNATLY THEY WILL SORT IT BUT JUST BE CAREFUL ON WHERE U PUT POINTS FOR NOW
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 8:08:03 PM
I'm on xbox, in league.

Can't refund points with gold or the refunds from quests during leveling so far.
Also xbox, also cant refund passive points using my refund points. No gold option in settlers league for me
Same issue
Atlas tree + Passive tree
So I guess I'm not crazy then lol. I really wanna mess around on my Hollow Palm Cyclone but due to the changes to Impalechance on the tree and mana going from 1 to 5.... I'm stuck between a wall and a hard place lol
"
Richman209ish wrote:
So I guess I'm not crazy then lol. I really wanna mess around on my Hollow Palm Cyclone but due to the changes to Impalechance on the tree and mana going from 1 to 5.... I'm stuck between a wall and a hard place lol

Sounds like you're talking about Standard. You should have a free full respec on every standard character, and that still works. I did one earlier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info