hahahaha people thought they were going to keep there 6L bugged items omegalul

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Oh...can you feel it.

The suffering?

OH NU I PAID 300+ BILLION DIVINES or mirrors for a BUGGED ITEM NOW IT'S GOING TO BE DESTROYED?

:(

I guess they are keeping it (at least for long enough)
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Oh...can you feel it.

The suffering?

OH NU I PAID 300+ BILLION DIVINES or mirrors for a BUGGED ITEM NOW IT'S GOING TO BE DESTROYED?

:(

Is the morale of the story people who made billions of divines or mirrors making bugged items could possibly get to keep it? Reduce your market risk by selling it?
I'm not sure to be honest probably? maybe? I wouldn't feel bad for the people buying them knowing full well it was bugged lol AND STILL bought them probably going OH THEY KEPT THIS STANDARD CHEST IN THE GAME! Therefor WE GET TO KEEP THESE!

Stuff like that you know.

However I wouldn't be surprised the people who sold those items get to keep the currency and probably not even going get banned for a short amount.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 6, 2024, 8:29:48 AM
OP, first you're laughing at folks because they may get their unintended 6-linked shields deleted, then you agree that the items may not get deleted.

It's like all the folks who are praying for bans. You know that gaining joy out of other people's misery is a sign of a personality problem, right?
"
Shakeyvick wrote:

It's like all the folks who are praying for bans. You know that gaining joy out of other people's misery is a sign of a personality problem, right?

Is that what you think it is? While it is possible that might be true in some cases, in the majority of cases in which posters on this forum call for bans, it's because they seek a consistent policy from GGG, one in which the prescribed consequences will be applied for bad actors who break the rules, and not just for "the jollies." ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Shakeyvick wrote:
OP, first you're laughing at folks because they may get their unintended 6-linked shields deleted, then you agree that the items may not get deleted.

Found the exploiter
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on May 6, 2024, 8:42:12 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Shakeyvick wrote:

Is that what you think it is? While it is possible that might be true in some cases, in the majority of cases in which posters on this forum call for bans, it's because they seek a consistent policy from GGG, one in which the prescribed consequences will be applied for bad actors who break the rules, and not just for "the jollies." ='[.]'=

Yeah no, it's true in (almost) all the cases. You are putting way to much good faith on the ppl on these forums.
[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
My brother in christ. Some people thought they can hide the items. And you know what, they might be able too. How many years did someone use the bugged fire res item on standard? I think it was 4+ years or something like that of running around with a 35000% fire res chest piece... Yea, sometimes bugged items slip trough, other times you have childish shadenfreude OP showing how much of a kid he is on the forums.
"
deathspenalty wrote:
My brother in christ. Some people thought they can hide the items. And you know what, they might be able too. How many years did someone use the bugged fire res item on standard? I think it was 4+ years or something like that of running around with a 35000% fire res chest piece... Yea, sometimes bugged items slip trough, other times you have childish shadenfreude OP showing how much of a kid he is on the forums.

Oh know I took care of that I had some of my boys do every single possible thing to ''hide'' a 6L if it was possible and so since I still command quite a bit people.

Casia
Gift boxes
Put it in X here
Put it in Y here
And so many more

No not this time every single possible combination well except one and that's never logging out and well that's taken care of eventually hm probably by tomm.

Not this time so yes I still get to laugh and yes.

It is an OMEGA

L U L

Dam right.

Also even if they do...it's just standard M E H
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 7, 2024, 3:47:47 AM
Technically any slot you can place item at is very likely stored at the same place as equipment/inventory/stash slots. How can people seriously think they can "hide" items from database is beyond me.

Internally it usually looks like "slot 10 - body armor, 11 - helmet, 32 - crafting bench, 25 - divine font", and so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info