hahahaha people thought they were going to keep there 6L bugged items omegalul

Oh...can you feel it.

The suffering?

OH NU I PAID 300+ BILLION DIVINES or mirrors for a BUGGED ITEM NOW IT'S GOING TO BE DESTROYED?

:(

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 9, 2024, 4:23:12 PM
LOL bet you're fun at parties. Like I'm sure they'll batch process a fix for these and its trivial to do some automated search/replace of out of boundary items but... lets not pretend there's no bugged items in standard that didn't ever get fixed after the many many instances of things just like this in the past.

I also would be very very not surprised if for example some 6L Kaom's managed to slip through the cracks.

Even having read the tweet myself I would throw a useless div or two at one of these items just to gamble on maybe still having a 12L bitterdream or a potential 9L shaper influenced 1h in standard as a curio.

IIRC I still have 4L shields in multiple standard modes and ruthless standard that were never fixed but obviously this is far more impactful so yeah probably they batch replace... most of them...
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on May 3, 2024, 10:32:50 PM
Standard has no meaning to balance it's all about the league and league only.

Sorry.

Dunno why you even tried to use that omegalul
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 3, 2024, 10:36:30 PM
How did you get that cool forum avatar, buddy?
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Hoho some individuals are going to be really really sad
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Standard has no meaning to balance it's all about the league and league only.

Sorry.

Dunno why you even tried to use that omegalul

Dunno why?

I replied because your crowing seems a little misplaced if you're knowledgeable about the game. Given that many such items have in the past escaped being deleted or fixed. Assurity and self confidence that they will all be outright deleted seems silly. (they wont be deleted but they will probably be fixed)

So to try and help you understand: I pointed out the many many bugged items that still exist, and standard is the place that they still exist in. So you see I'm not asking you to care about standard as seems to be puzzling you so much. I'm using items in it to help you understand that your confidence might be a tad misplaced. Also I guess I need to point out that if they were to make it to standard that would mean they exist in this league still until the merge which surely you would care about right?

Hope this explanation helps :)
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Pashid wrote:
Hoho some individuals are going to be really really sad

For sure, but most of them will probably shrug it off as having been a solid gamble

Right now I'd put even money on being able to buy something that slipped through the fix process in standard in 2 months. Might lose might win. I'm not in a league effected by the bug but if I was I'd try my luck just for the hell of it.
hoho what a shame.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Shame. Gift wrap your items so ggg wont see 'em in your stash and you get to keep em. =)))))))))))))))))))))))))

People would go to any lengths to hide results of a bug they abused.
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
How did you get that cool forum avatar, buddy?

1k $ supporter pack in ancient days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info