hahahaha people thought they were going to keep there 6L bugged items omegalul

no way this guy is still trolling in the forums nah bruv
And thank god they removed them. The people who were making these for profit should have the currency from those trades removed as well, otherwise only the buyers will have been punished
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
hoho *sips coffee*
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 4, 2024, 7:21:41 AM
I can't really understand what's going through someone's mind if they actually thought that these items were going to stay.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I'll tell you ''THEY HAVE BUGGED ITEMS IN STANDARD'' SURELY they will let us keep it!

hahahah
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Everytime something like this happens they NEVER remove all of the items... so in fact theres a huge chance some will get to keep them (look at std for bugged items... +32423432 base stat items still ingame, some weird heist 6l bug idk, high fire res armor, theres at least 2 more types of bugged items i cant remember...)
They can move all exploiter chars to standard league. /shrug /enjoy
"
Lynerus wrote:
Everytime something like this happens they NEVER remove all of the items... so in fact theres a huge chance some will get to keep them (look at std for bugged items... +32423432 base stat items still ingame, some weird heist 6l bug idk, high fire res armor, theres at least 2 more types of bugged items i cant remember...)

I see alot of people keep saying this just parroting streamers, fire res armour was made with standard crafting process, using recombs and high level crafting was never in a league where everyone on poe ninja and top delvers was all using 100's of fire res armours. It was a very few people who happened to hit good on recombs to make a powerful armour in " STANDARD" GGG would never allow this in league play where it is competitive you got steve delving just to have some clown using 19 link to beat him, or force everyone to use 19 link to be the best damage.
No. That 34k fire res (idk how much exactly it was) was created during league and hidden from GGG "purge" with special method. There are still few of them in the game, but ofc those people wont talk about it otherwise their item will get deleted.
Not sure how someone can miss a point so blissfully must be nice always thinking everyones laughing WITH you I guess.

Anyway, who knows if GGG gets all the things I'd say its an honest coin flip. At the moment they are all still up on the trade site. But gift wrapping surely wont do anything, unless GGG's done some really dumb things with their database. Its not like some guy at the office is scrolling through thumbnails ffs LOL.

CTRL+F all 1h items with > 3 sockets

Filter out Oni (any other 1 handers that can have more than 3 sockets)

Replace sockets >6 with 3

Hit enter.

That should be about the extent of things. Except they might have some dumb stuff going on in their db or their ability to batch find and replace. So who knows. They did write their own very bad instance server and net code that had "un-fix-able desync" until they hired someone who fixed it.

They could fix the 20k resist chest and thousands of other bugged/exploit items that they've never fixed the same way of course...

Find all rare items with > T1 resists etc.

But strangely they don't always fix these things. Which you would think POE veterans would know by now but some of them are apparently VERY oblivious to.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on May 4, 2024, 4:58:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info