3.24.2 Hotfix 5

seems a bit unfair and inconsistent to suddenly start caring about bugged items now, yet to allow loads of bugged and crafted items from previous leagues to stay ina museum in standard just coz they were not as popular. ive played other games were game brakeing bugs have happend and the devs patch it , but the players with bugged pets were allowed to keep there abominations as tokens of history.

everyone out here trying to have fun, why spoil it.
"
fun police arrived woeee woeee woeeee. ı mean we are socket starved why not allow everyone to have sockets on any iem they want? in poe 2 there wont be any socckets? you could have easily played cool and claimed that this was an undiscovered feature not a bug or exploit???? imagine this kind of interesting and unique interactions excite players and they log in after they quit etc... oh boy why am I wasting my effort right? nvm was fun while it lasted.

basically this
GGG giving YET ANOTHER example that they don't have a clue about why people enjoy this game lmfao
good, i cant play 24/7 to "abuse" this kind of bugs. Delete them all.
I hope the exploiters got what they deserv, at least a suspension till end league.
gg
I didn't use any exploits. I just bought it on a trade.
If nobody is banned from this, i will probably never buy a pack again. You have sh*t the bed with all the exploits that need hotfixed this league. 4 weeks in and you should just wipe and restart or come out with a new one. You used to be a real company who punished cheaters. Now you let rmt control the economy on tft. Its pathetic.
"
Skellesi wrote:
"
TheLokkoS1 wrote:
"
Skellesi wrote:
All those 1 supporter pack andys and harvest crafted legacy recombined gear user complaining about exploiters xDD Get a life! Btw the fire res chest is fine just let it be :)

Investigate this person

you are not even playing the game :D

WTF u saying i am not playing?, check again
"
sym wrote:
"
fun police arrived woeee woeee woeeee. ı mean we are socket starved why not allow everyone to have sockets on any iem they want? in poe 2 there wont be any socckets? you could have easily played cool and claimed that this was an undiscovered feature not a bug or exploit???? imagine this kind of interesting and unique interactions excite players and they log in after they quit etc... oh boy why am I wasting my effort right? nvm was fun while it lasted.

basically this
GGG giving YET ANOTHER example that they don't have a clue about why people enjoy this game lmfao

You people are so dumb i cant believe it. This is game breaking. In 11 years, sockets havent changed. Obviously they dont want this. Yhis isnt "fun."

Go play d4.
Definitely people who created these items/used them/or even simply bought them should 100% be permanently banned. This game should NOT be a safe haven for nasty dirty cheaters who try to ruin the game for EVERYONE involved that played fairly.

These items were clearly unintentional, no excuses whatsoever for these dirty players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info