3.24.2 Hotfix 5

"
marketfreshe wrote:
wtf is wrong with all of you degens asking for bans? did it hurt you? are your sensitive little feelings abused? my goodness, this shit is hilarious, just be glad they're going to fix the items, who cares about the accounts.

Its incredible that you can feel who abused the exploit just by the messages here
People who bought squires for 200d knowing that items will be fixed, now call for the ban of the exploiters.

A fool and his money, the tale old as the world.
"
Radikcdn wrote:
League bans for people who publicized the exploit incoming right?

Yes, ban the people who publicized it ten hours before it was fixed. Do nothing to the people who abused it for five weeks.
fun police arrived woeee woeee woeeee. ı mean we are socket starved why not allow everyone to have sockets on any iem they want? in poe 2 there wont be any socckets? you could have easily played cool and claimed that this was an undiscovered feature not a bug or exploit???? imagine this kind of interesting and unique interactions excite players and they log in after they quit etc... oh boy why am I wasting my effort right? nvm was fun while it lasted.
thank you and GG
d:-D*
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Finally!

hope you guys ban the exploiters while you're at it.

You too should be banned.

Would make exactly as much sense.

As a person with autism, I do not comprehend the difference of available ingame options and exploits. They are all options to me. Your social construct of what is an inexcusable exploit is your own subjective perspective that I am incapable of comprehending.

Should I be banned just because of I have this disability?

Why should I have to play in fear that a normal action could ban me.

Until GGG provides clear and universal guidelines for situations like this, all players that learn of such actions are going to be forced to perform them, or fall behind when GGG chooses not to remove the "exploit"

bro, what?

this was clearly an unintentional interaction to begin with. For example items with mods like "Have No Sockets" or "Have 1 socket" to be able to have 4L or 6L?

and there are people who abused it, (eg. some listed many 6L Squires), and I believe GGG has to make it clear that these abuses have consequences, as this is clearly players abusing a broken mechanic for their benefit.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
no fun for you league

youve fixed the exploit, now leave the existing items as they are and let us have nice things, its not as if anyone hacked into the game to make this happen its an error from some update on GGG part so let us keep the 6 socket one handers

I only found out about it today and managed to craft 1 weapon and was rebuilding my character to use it

its far more grief to change things now, the important bit was fixing the beast craft

or at very least let us keep them until end of league, please think about this if you delete or modify existing items you are only rewarding the ones who made profits from them
Last edited by ButcheredByBirth on May 3, 2024, 8:05:05 PM
I just want to say: Hi and have a great weekend.
>>476275916

cope and seethe
"
no fun for you league

youve fixed the exploit, now leave the existing items as they are and let us have nice things, its not as if anyone hacked into the game to make this happen its an error from some update on GGG part so let us keep the 6 socket one handers

I only found out about it today and managed to craft 1 weapon and was rebuilding my character to use it

its far more grief to change things now, the important bit was fixing the beast craft

LMAO.

Delete the items and delete the league progress(characters and items) of those who abused the hell out of it. That's how you punish.
Last edited by WizardofVoid on May 3, 2024, 8:09:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info