3.24.2 Hotfix 5

The fact we could not use this bug to exploit 6L fishing rods is inexcusable. Next time you have a hilarious bug in the game please make sure that it affects fishing rods.
Last edited by Distorted203 on May 3, 2024, 7:39:39 PM
ggg manage to do impossible thing... They killed already dead league lmao
All those 1 supporter pack andys and harvest crafted legacy recombined gear user complaining about exploiters xDD Get a life! Btw the fire res chest is fine just let it be :)
Anyway, nothing can make a dead league more interesting than this.
Thx for 8 hour fun, someone made currency, someone just bought 6l squire for fun build. Everyone was a winner, right?
"
ThienMano1 wrote:
Damn, i just spent 1 Mirror for 6 linked Squired, now it back to 2 div shield lolol

get rekt OMEGALUL
"
Skellesi wrote:
All those 1 supporter pack andys and harvest crafted legacy recombined gear user complaining about exploiters xDD Get a life! Btw the fire res chest is fine just let it be :)

Says the 'andy' who is playing only standard because he needs his bugged 20k fire res armour to finally beat maven, wohooo :D

Hopefully they will remove this armour as well so I can taste your tears :D
"
Skellesi wrote:

Did you just dirty hide your profile after shit talking? lmao. not only are you using the bugged 25k armor on your standard build, you are using a 6 link replica dreamfeather and have the gall to call out exploiters. just how many crutches do you need, mate?
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Finally!

hope you guys ban the exploiters while you're at it.

You too should be banned.

Would make exactly as much sense.

As a person with autism, I do not comprehend the difference of available ingame options and exploits. They are all options to me. Your social construct of what is an inexcusable exploit is your own subjective perspective that I am incapable of comprehending.

Should I be banned just because of I have this disability?

Why should I have to play in fear that a normal action could ban me.

Until GGG provides clear and universal guidelines for situations like this, all players that learn of such actions are going to be forced to perform them, or fall behind when GGG chooses not to remove the "exploit"
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
"
Skellesi wrote:

Says the 'andy' who is playing only standard because he needs his bugged 20k fire res armour to finally beat maven, wohooo :D

Hopefully they will remove this armour as well so I can taste your tears :D

Bro maven is as easy as every other uber boss i have multiple mirror builds so even if they remove this chest i will 1 shot maven anyways. mr lvl90 ssf crybaby. if you dont even play standard stop complaining haha ^^ have a nice day dude.
praise wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info