What Do You Think GGG's Stance is on These Bugged Items Being Made and Traded?

I thought a little bit and I think GGG needs to bring in POE2 fixes to POE1. If we had the gem system then the morrigan bug that 6 linked 1 handed weapons would never had happened.

Honestly their game needs a few leagues of just catching up on maintenance and bug fixes. Just look at the poor state of performance.

And although I don't like exploits, I play solo, so I don't really care that others get ahead. most of my goals don't require trade, but trade helps a lot. If the game was more fun with the exploit, then maybe it should have been made mainstream. GGG should be really clear with what players are allowed to do and not allowed to do and not play favorites.
I mean, are you REALLY the faithful and true successor to Blizzard North if you don't have at least some dodgy items in your economy?

Congrats GGG. Took a while but you finally got proper D2 hacked. 100% achievements unlocked, time to uninstall PoE from your servers and make another game. Oh, hey, you already are. How convenient.

---

Thanks OP for the summary of shit at the beginning of the post for those of us who don't play along at home.

---

Dunno about GGG's stance but mine's pure amusement. Otoh I paid like 3k to hack a 6L one handed item into the game so joke's on me I guess.

The content warning for my two books makes me sound like an absolute monster. Kinda impressed, to be honest, because none of it is sensationalised or highlighted. None of my readers ever really bring it up. That's a win.

PS what's a weekend stash tab and should I buy one?
"
Dunno about GGG's stance but mine's pure amusement. Otoh I paid like 3k to hack a 6L one handed item into the game so joke's on me I guess.

Would have been so much cooler if you could still use a shield with it tho. The way it is now it's a 2h weapon that doesn't benefit from the powerful 2h weapon nodes sadly
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
I am not here to be "cool".

I am here to rule.

Also, I gave at least a third of a shit about game balance.

And 1 handed sword animations.

But mostly balance.
The content warning for my two books makes me sound like an absolute monster. Kinda impressed, to be honest, because none of it is sensationalised or highlighted. None of my readers ever really bring it up. That's a win.

PS what's a weekend stash tab and should I buy one?
why so much hate against those bugged items. just enjoy the game and use them if you want to. noone deserves to be banned. they just played a video game. items don't break the game. they are now part of it. please let me know how impactfull it is in your life ?
"
Engus69 wrote:
why so much hate against those bugged items. just enjoy the game and use them if you want to. noone deserves to be banned. they just played a video game. items don't break the game. they are now part of it. please let me know how impactfull it is in your life ?

They fully deserve to be banned for abusing exploits. People are sick and tired of leagues being ruined by shit like this. WHy do you think so many people left Nekropolis so early? Because people started abusing earlier exploits and did not get punished for it either.
This leaugue bugs are a new all time low for ggg

And further proof they not test anything anymore

The game is just in an atrocious spot now

This is my favorite game i have 16k hour on it and it pains me greatly to say this 🥲🥲
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Nekropolis has had its "fair" share of bullshit. Sure, some might say that this is what happens when they change too much at once in a game with so many moving parts. But this is just too much - and most of it SHOULD'VE been prevented in QA/testing (but I guess that's us).

That said... This is going to happen again. And the word on the street can't be "every exploit should be exploited to its fullest". GGG should be going pretty hard against the accounts that have been systematically exploiting this. If GGG lets this go, people will jump on the next exploit like Aynix, Baharoz and I jump on the next melee thread.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Engus69 wrote:

LOL found the guy buying/selling the shields
"
Engus69 wrote:

It's not "just playing the game" it's using what obviously is an exploit and unintentional. Maybe we can call it a "crime of opportunity", but it's still against the ToS and therefore deserves to be punished
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on May 6, 2024, 1:21:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info