Morigan 6-links bug

I'd chalk it up to legal play.

Find something that shouldn't be usable but is, then use it to your advantage.

Sounds like what's been going on since the first caveman threw a spear at another one.

One thing I find funny about the whole thing is the supposition that there is a victim somewhere in all of this. It all ends up in standard anyway, and no one gives a hoot about standard, right?

In the end, GGG will ban some people, or they won't. Items will get deleted, or they won't.

Can we now move on to the next source of drama, please?

I poop, therefore I am.
No, we cant, untill they are not punished.
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:

Sounds like what's been going on since the first caveman threw a spear at another one.

One thing I find funny about the whole thing is the supposition that there is a victim somewhere in all of this. It all ends up in standard anyway, and no one gives a hoot about standard, right?

In the end, GGG will ban some people, or they won't. Items will get deleted, or they won't.

HERE, HERE!

I couldn't have said it better! +1

They should keep this in game, it's fun, new and invigorating. It's only for a league so why all the fuss?

I would love to make a toon with 3 6-linked items and do 9 billion dps to melt the game and finally do a t-17 without dying :)
**** I Started the "HERE HERE" Movement
"
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:

HERE, HERE!

They should keep this in game, it's fun, new and invigorating. It's only for a league so why all the fuss?

I would love to make a toon with 3 6-linked items and do 9 billion dps to melt the game and finally do a t-17 without dying :)

Oh, Diablo 3 enjoyer

Or maybe when we start a campaign we should get a headhunter as a gift

And in act 10, after killing Kitava, mageblood

the game becomes painfully trivial and you still wish such things remained in the game

Funny
I would rather get perma 500% movemenet speed buff that disappear the moment you enter any map. That would make campaign way less tedious.
"
mentos1308 wrote:
"
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:

HERE, HERE!

Oh, Diablo 3 enjoyer

Or maybe when we start a campaign we should get a headhunter as a gift

And in act 10, after killing Kitava, mageblood

the game becomes painfully trivial and you still wish such things remained in the game

Funny

Indeed it is "funny" as this flew right over your head. But that's okay, I'm sure in about 10 years this will hit you as satire.
**** I Started the "HERE HERE" Movement
Wait, did they let these items STAY?
"
Kurnis wrote:
Wait, did they let these items STAY?

no
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
lol ok mb. Saw someone on poe.ninja was using it and assumed. thx
Seems these links are removed when trading ?

So what happen if you try to buy them (at any price) but make the trade fails by having too much items in inventory ? That would be a funny one.

/e but maybe it's fixed when changing instance I have no idea how the fix works.
Last edited by Universalis on May 13, 2024, 10:03:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info