Morigan 6-links bug

"
Wykyng001 wrote:
I say let it be, let people play, let people farm t17 and get a lot of people come back to have hectic fun. stop being so dogmatic, theres no rules to be broken here besides the ones created by GGG. so Lets GO!. 18link !

Yes, and Path of exile then reaches the level of Diablo 3
if i knew this i probably fucked with it in ssf but sadly i did not and used my blacky to 6l
instead x'D
tbh is it the players fault? or is it the fault of ggg that made it possible to do so? sounds kind of easy to test this feature. so is it a bug if it's being tested and being turned into a feature? cause as they say it's not a bug it's a feature lmao
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
RandallPOE wrote:

lol tha balls on these on these idiots

just drop a ban hammer on all of them - starting with the clown asking 300 div for the 6 link Mjolnir
"
satanttin wrote:

tbh is it the players fault? or is it the fault of ggg that made it possible to do so? sounds kind of easy to test this feature. so is it a bug if it's being tested and being turned into a feature? cause as they say it's not a bug it's a feature lmao

Nekropolis clearly shiwn they do not test anything anymore. Players are who test shit for them. We had so many exploits/bugs/problematic interactions this league that there is no way they tested ANYTHING.
Busy working on PoE 2, eh?
"
Aynix wrote:
Busy working on PoE 2, eh?

well,hopefully
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Last edited by iParadoxG on May 4, 2024, 4:49:07 PM
Hmm the prices bake in the coming bug fix, if you could keep a 6L squire it would be worth several mirrors.

I guess its for people willing to gamble 100 divines for about 24 hours of experimental builds that may never exist again, which in itself is actually cool.

It would be fun to see events that gave us weird chances like this, voided of course.
Last edited by trixxar on May 4, 2024, 4:52:33 PM
"
Reinhart wrote:
Anyone who made one should get perm banned.

Why do people act like this? This is a free online game where you're responsible for your level of IRL investment. You sound like you've lost thou$and$ and are just indignant.

It's GGG's fault there's an exploit available and streamers are pointing it out. People watch Belton, etc, replicate it in-game, then have fun with a 12-18 link for a few days before it's gone. But even in that harmless scenario, you want that person to NEVER be able to play PoE again? If you make a mistake at your work because someone else gave you wrong information, though nobody was negatively impacted, should you be fired and banned from that industry forever?

The people selling them should also be banned? Why? The patch notes came out quickly saying the items are going to be fixed, so why ban those people? It's like paying for a ticket to a theme park that's closing down in a couple of days (ignoring safety implications from a closing down theme park...). Let people spend their currency in a dying game to have some fun before they potentially never play the game again.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on May 5, 2024, 8:29:43 PM
People like the named streamer make big money out of this for we all know what, and yes something like that should be punished with nothing else but a ban.
There's a big difference between the people who make use of the exploit just for the sake of some short lasting fun and the people who put purposefully several exploited items on the market to abuse it in a bad way.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 5, 2024, 8:39:31 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
People like the named streamer make big money out of this for we all know what, and yes something like that should be punished with nothing else but a ban.
There's a big difference between the people who make use of the exploit just for the sake of some short lasting fun and the people who put purposefully several exploited items on the market to abuse it in a bad way.

Do the people making PoE streams make big money? I don't know, but I have a suspicion nobody who streams PoE does. If they're making over 6 figures from streaming PoE then I suppose that's big money. I can't comment on that really. I can say that making a few videos during the 1-2 weeks this exploits blowing up won't make someone big money from streaming/making YT videos.

If someone is openly streaming "this is something that's come about from an error on GGG's end. Here's how it works and I'm going to have fun with it while it lasts", How is that bannable?

I think what you're referring to is people selling items to then RMT the profit. If that's who referring to, then I agree with perm ban.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
If you make a mistake at your work because someone else gave you wrong information, though nobody was negatively impacted, should you be fired and banned from that industry forever?

It's not a mistake, it was done on purpose. No one would argue that the person who found out that the recipe worked on things that don't allow for 6 sockets in the first place should be banned. They should have reported it and wait for GGG to fix it.
Repeating the "mistake" several times and selling what you got from that "mistake" to people? Should ring some alarm bells.

Nobody was impaceted? Those things were traded for many divines. People could have used those to buy legit items.

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info