Morigan 6-links bug

"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
Anyone who made one should get perm banned.

You can't perma ban people just for using a beast craft. Just delete the items

They can easily find out who made one and who made dozens and put them on trade
The league is already a shitshow and they dont care about standard, so might as well keep it in the game for those who still play for some reason
It's too massive to not be fixed, to let it rot like this would be too detrimental to the game's statut/position and would devaluate the investments players want to do in it.GGG can probably count the amount of 6L bugs per account but maybe they ALSO have logs (of everyone) and catch those who abused of this bug and decide to ban some. They also own the trade website.
Last edited by Universalis on May 3, 2024, 4:45:04 PM
this mace has reached its peak.

Last edited by idrankyourbeer on May 3, 2024, 5:42:35 PM
This is probably as close as POE will ever get to the POE2 gem system, RIP.
IGN : Reamus
whats the new saying Exploit fast and early as GGG will only stop the slower players from making money.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
Anyone who made one should get perm banned.

You can't perma ban people just for using a beast craft. Just delete the items

They can permaban people for any reason.
I think that, on logging in for the first time on any League, the log-in screen should have a big, bold warning about the consequences for using or otherwise taking advantage of (i.e., buying items) exploits. Then, nobody has any excuses. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I think that, on logging in for the first time on any League, the log-in screen should have a big, bold warning about the consequences for using or otherwise taking advantage of (i.e., buying items) exploits. Then, nobody has any excuses. ='[.]'=

Honestly that should be a pretty obvious and common understanding without the need of any warning. But people will do anything anyways as soon as greed kicks in, even if they abuse the shit out of exploits.

The sad part is that some individuals really do take a big advantage out of it to stock up even more currency for rmt without any consequences at all.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 4, 2024, 5:44:03 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

They have that in ToS. Just becasue its not giant red text isnt an exuse. But ofc amount of times someone got banned for explit is so small that nowadays best way of making money is to find exploits before they get patched, because you wont get banned anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info