Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

"
Nomancs wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Sorry Nomancs, unless you can do T17s while hogtied on an unascended Scion using Conversion Trap you are being too meta.

Seems so, as dual strike could be even considered meta.

If you're worried about no profit outside t17, Empyrion is making a series now about various farm strategies in regular map tiers.

Yes. And the money he gets, except expedition which is even harder than T17, is laughable comnpared to what you get in T17.
Dude has 3 mirror build, one of the fastes map clearer (Deadeye wander) and can barely make 10div/h. If he would go with that character to T17, he would make 5-10 times more.
First of all expedition is not harder than t17, I know, I'm doing both. I doubt it will be 5-10x more in t17 because market adjust (just as in affliction), but noone except you prevent yourself from profiting that much. And there are other methods not based on t17 or uber bosses, or crafting to get even more than that.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
First of all expedition is not harder than t17

With one big bomb (which is best strat)? It for sure is. The dude is struggling with it on 3 mirrors gear.
It isn't the best strat tho

EDIT: it is just the quickest. 3 mirror build doesn't indicate it will be best at everything, could it even run 4k delve? Just saying X mirrors is not a metric for anything.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 21, 2024, 5:47:30 PM
If you care about div/h it sure is the best. ANd if you do it for profit, you usually do care about it.
"
Aynix wrote:
If you care about div/h it sure is the best. ANd if you do it for profit, you usually do care about it.

Except, what is faster, placing 4 explosives and detonating 80% (to skip one mod you don't like/can't do), or placing one, detonating 100%, dying 3 times and killing mobs immune to your primary damage. I've seen his vid ;)

Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 21, 2024, 6:10:53 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Except, what is faster, placing 4 explosives and detonating 80% (to skip one mod you don't like/can't do), or placing one, detonating 100%, dying 3 times and killing mobs immune to your primary damage. I've seen his vid ;)

Do you even know how expedition works? If you place 4 bombs you are losing massive amount of multipliers because those "80% mods" will aply only to last bomb while all previous bombs will have less mods on them which means less loot. Having one giant explosion will result in ALL monsters having ALL bonuses resulting in way more loot.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 21, 2024, 6:59:19 PM
To small extent as most mods give either extra weapons or corruption, or things like that. With multiple explosions you mark best ones first anyway. This may have bigger impact if you do chaos recipe.

Edit: Dont get me wrong, one big explosion is a lil bit better, but not by much. And have some big downsides I mentioned.

Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 21, 2024, 7:16:33 PM
So, Necropolis league is great right?

What about the coffin itemization?

Maybe I'm getting it wrong, but it seems like the game now its P2W.
"
JulianTesla wrote:
S
Maybe I'm getting it wrong, but it seems like the game now its P2W.

P2W implies real money providing an edge. Coffin itemization and no aspect of the current league is P2W. At least not any more so than those who engage with rmt any other league.

People playing longer, understanding the mechanic better, printing mirror-tier items does NOT have anything to do with P2W: that term is STRICTLY about real life money playing a role in player power.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2024, 9:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info